Safe to say the AJ 2010 flopped harder than Vlade Divac?

Jb needs to just needs to stick with retros. Out of the last 5 years only the XX's & XX3's were dope enough to cop imo. I might cop them 09's @ Marshalls 50 can't beat that.

Oh, NOW people start to like these? I could have sworn that a majority of people hated these...

just like when the 12's came out people werent crazy for them because they were ahead of the time...the shoes are ahead of our time and in the years to come the shoes will be appreciated more...just my opinion though

2009's and 2010's were both wack as far as appearance is concerned eventhough im sure they perform well.

something tells me that b/c of the lackluster sales of 09 & 10's that JB will make the next ones VERY pleasing to the eye. The only reason i havent bought the "year models" in the past is b/c they dont appeal to me but, im sure that they will make some ill models though. i know ALL of them wont be wack. I actually thought the HOF 09's were an ill colorway although i wont spend more than 60 on em.

Originally Posted by solejordan

just because u dont see them on ppl's feet or they didnt sell well in ur area doenst mean they arent selling.

some places in south florida are sold out
This^ Yup In south Florida these are Moving.... However We do have some EXACT looking Fakes of these floating around down here aswell.
I'll cop these.. when drop in Price, I like them they grew on me.

Vlade Divac changed the NBA game forever and I'm not talking about with his Billy Mays styled beard.

Vlade was the king of the flop to draw the charge.

Now, the league is full of floppers.

One of my biggest beefs with the league...SMH

Another thing...Vlade Divac was also the king of having "blowers cramp" always running around with his mouth hanging open. For all you young bucks out there, just picture Peja Stojakovic 'cause he has it too.

F Vlade!
and YES, the 2010 Jordan is a flop. I haven't seen it on anyones feet.

Originally Posted by Mzee24

just like when the 12's came out people werent crazy for them because they were ahead of the time...the shoes are ahead of our time and in the years to come the shoes will be appreciated more...just my opinion though

How old are you?  What was so ahead of their time about the XII's?  I hope you aren't speaking on a sneaker you had when you were 8.

And they could be like the XV's which people didn't like then, and don't like now 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by D0NNNJUANNN

Garbage? WRONG.
Trash? WRONG.

I'm an OG Old-head on this bulletin board and I LOVE these shoes. They aren't meant for the hypebeast teenagers ( yes, I'm referring to most of you) that google "cool jordans" and decide what's cool. 

Just because you don't see posts saying "copped" or "I'm gonna cop these joints" doesn't mean they arent amazing.

Great performance shoe. Great design.

If you only like shoes that are labeled "exclusive", then you are a poser hypebeast. Don't like what I'm saying? Prove me wrong and post why you think they are a flop.

- Don Juan -

ps: Vlade Divac played forever. He was a great role-player playing with Magic Johnson and was ahead of his time. He also played alongside great players and often averaged close to 15 points a game. He was slow, yes but had a great 15 foot jump shot.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK, young buck.
Just ask what Vlade did for Sacramento both as a player and as a mentor. I am working on perfecting the Divac flop, which seems to have been retroed by Anderson Varejao. I agree that most people forget that the Jordan Line was made to play ball FIRST and look awesome SECOND. And while the last 2 releases haven't had the glamour of the XX3 they were made for the basketball PLAYER.
I will of course grab a pair when the price, IN MY OPINION, is justified.

Someone actually defended Divac???

If he were in the league today he'd LOSE money at the end of the year once they handed out all the fines for flopping. Dude was like a fish out of water.

i copped. love the shoe. i just get tired of all the crying about quality. can you honestly sat an og pair of 4's,5's,6's,7's,8's etc... are more comfortable to ball in if you didn't cop the 09's or 10's? nope. actually, if you didn't cop you can't have an opinion on quality. they are at their core a balling shoe. 09's had premium leather, so do the 10's and yet people consider them a flop. if one year people decide to not buy bmw or mercedes benz cars would they be considered substandard poorly crafted cars? nope. fact of the matter is no like, no cop. as for me imma keep playing ball in (or wearing casually) my extremely comfortable j's that nobody else decided to cop.

2010 flopped out! Its really sad b/c the great Tinker Hatfield designed these...2009 look slighty better and that's not saying much either...the 23's are the last great Air Jordans
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Mzee24

How old are you?  What was so ahead of their time about the XII's?  I hope you aren't speaking on a sneaker you had when you were 8.

And they COULD BE LIKE THE XV's which people didn't like then, and don't like now 
eyes.gif

applause.gif
church. I kinda likem a little tho. kinda simple and complex at the same time. I see em everywhere, on the internet, on tv, and in stores (not on peoples feet tho.) maybe they will grow on me but not for $150+

I think some of you guy's are being a little harsh... Let's not forget that there IS such thing as "preference" still in this crazy world we live in... Maybe some of you should respect others opinions and "preference" towards whatever they choose or like.

I personally love the 2010's, first pair of Jordans I have bought since the 16's that aren't 'retros'.. They are extremely comfortable, look great in person and have outstanding quality compared to recent retro's/cdp stuff I have seen and have. I bought a second pair solely for basketball as well.. Quick pic with a nice jordan sock, looks real good in my OPINION!

jordan2010martinside.jpg

Yeah, I like them. The shoe is overall comfortable and appealing. 

Oh, and I like Vlade Divac too.

KINGS FOREVER! Lakers...
grin.gif

Like Kobe though.

Garbage? WRONG.
Trash? WRONG.

I'm an OG Old-head on this bulletin board and I LOVE these shoes. They aren't meant for the hypebeast teenagers ( yes, I'm referring to most of you) that google "cool jordans" and decide what's cool. 

Just because you don't see posts saying "copped" or "I'm gonna cop these joints" doesn't mean they arent amazing.

If you only like shoes that are labeled "exclusive", then you are a poser hypebeast. Don't like what I'm saying? Prove me wrong and post why you think they are a flop.

- Don Juan -

ps: Vlade Divac played forever. He was a great role-player playing with Magic Johnson and was ahead of his time. He also played alongside great players and often averaged close to 15 points a game. He was slow, yes but had a great 15 foot jump shot.

Originally Posted by Airtwo3jrdn

Flop? No. Considering sales for the Air Jordan 2010 surpassed the 2009,21,22,19,18,16,&15 all star first day releases. But there are still alot left. Same way you see the Lebrons or kobes still on shelves. I think at times we are so used to seeing limited retro's go fast & when we get a constant flow of Size runs all the sudden its a flop.  Im not saying I like or dislike them just stating the facts.

Cool story and what not, but that post might've had a little more "oomph" if more than two pairs of those shoes up there were actively sought after today, and even then, you don't see a lot of people marveling  over the 16s or 19s.

Old heads can make all the long-winded posts they want about how we whippersnappers don't understand quality anymore and how these are just like the golden days of Jordan (nostalgia often serves as a form of laser-guided amnesia; all the old school releases had mad hype too), and misinterpret what "flop" means, but at the end of the day, sales and general consensus determine what people do and don't like. Speaking from a "numbers don't lie" perspective, a lot of the older FA/FL employees will tell you that the 2009 was the longest they've seen a Jordan sit on shelves and clearance d, and that the 2010 is sitting really long as well. That said, they're a -decent- performance shoe (once again, I think hooping in IIIs makes people get a little misty-eyed at proper arch support), and I would happily recommend them as a starter shoe into the world of JB.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Garbage? WRONG.
Trash? WRONG.

- Don Juan -

QFT my man.
pimp.gif

couldn't have said it better myself. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
amen

Back
Top Bottom