Salvia...School me on it.

***MODS if this isn't ok let me know. Its about a new legal drug in washington state***

Well I was just watching the news, and they did a report on this news. And its suppose to be a drug LEGAL in washington state as of right now, and sold inplenty of shops across washington. Anyways heres the most watched video of youtube of someguy on it.

I've been wanting to try it since high school but never came across it - I'm way past my drug experimentation days anyways.
frown.gif

doesnt show up on drug test. poweder like substance. you smoke it out of a pipe with a hotter-than-normal lighter. you trip for like 12 minutes.

its legal everywhere isnt it?? they used to sell it out of some store over here like 4-5 years ago. They probably still do actually.

DO NOT EFF WITH THIS!!!
(unless u wanna...then go head lol)

Its not a NEW anything...shamans have been using it as an entheogen (mind expander, used to get closer 2 God) 4 centuries.

*personal experience*
Smoked some...those were about 10 of the worst minutes of my life...all I can remember is seeing the fabric of reality itself tear...and then a horriblecreature emerged...it was hell...I ran around the house screaming. I came to sweating bullets wrapped in my Cowboys blanket (which in my insanity, I thoughtwould keep me safe) vowing to never smoke it again.

(I did tho
wink.gif
)

tried it..nothing happened except that it felt like my skinnin was peeling off

i never done it but i know a lot of people that tried it they sell it at head shops and flea markets, everyone i know that tried it said it lasts from like10-15 minutes and it isnt that great, a lot of people say they geeked for 15 minutes straight

there's a wiki entry on it. a bunch of my boys are wylin' over that stuff. Just make sure you get the strong stuff and it's not just some cheap ripoff.

I don't do that stuff so I can't comment first hand, but uncontrollable laughter and other stuff is what i hear.

Salvia Divinorum is that deal!!!

I smoked it for the first time like 2-3 months ago, that stuff is crazy. All you need is one hit. I was trippin. I hit it, then closed my eyes, then felt itkick in. Started drooling, then I opened my eyes and i was the roof of a house, then all sorts of crazy stuff started happening when I tried to get up. Someonesaid something and i started laughing. Soon the laughing was uncontrollable and i was laughing for like 5 mins straight. It's like everything is somesort of Scanner Darkly type reality, until i got my orientation again. The whole time my voice was in some crazy slow motion deep tone. It's not that longof a trip, but you are high as hell afterward. I hit a black and mild like 2 hours after hitting the salvia and i was blazed.

Not to advocate drug use, but mixing this stuff in a blunt is a whole lot of fun as well.

Tried it, throw on some Pink floyd and Mahavishnu Orchestra (incredible jazz band
pimp.gif
) expecting some nice visions and shh

I just felt real loose (no ohsnaps88) but didnt get them visions
indifferent.gif

I have heard that it can be really bad for you and the long term effects are where it hits you. I havent seen any official studies out on it yet though so itsall good! Haha no seriously though be careful with it. Its a great substance that is 100% legal everywhere, you can pick it up at any smoke shop.

It can be a very powerful experience and you will not get the full effects with a lighter blend. The higher blends give you the maximum effect and it must besmoked properly. Overall, a great temporary experience that you will not forget, very hallucinogenic!

Will they sell it at Dementia in SoCal? Ive been wanting to try it for the longest but dont know where they sell it. Its legal so it should be easy to obtainright

You dudes are weak. Get some acid and get back to me. Now THAT is a trip.

On the real though, from the sounds of it, this doesn't seem like too much fun. Drooling? Not cool.

Back
Top Bottom