Same Sex Marriage Is The Law Of the Land

Lol flyny brings up some valid points...

If you're in the military... you could receive MORE PAY for simply being married... if you live off base / post... It's Double benefits...
separation pay
.... holy carp

Yeah, but how is this only now occurring to people? Nobody in the history of the world has ever gamed the system and gotten into a sham marriage just for the benefits? If that's what someone wants to do, so be it.

Congrats to the LGBT community
Not to thread jack, but I don't feel like same sex marriage is always gay marriage, feel me?

I feel like a straight man should be able to marry another straight man. Like for example, think of your best friend. Been sons for 10 years and been through it all. Straight facts. I feel like straight men should be able to marry each other and reap the same benefits. Who's best to marry you but ya best friend? Right?

Bust this. You and ya mans can live in the same crib, nice *** crib too cus that joint income gonna be looking real proper, yall can get money together, smash **** together, and just have each other's back 100% on some death do us part ****, feel me? I don't see anything wrong with that. Although it is kinda weird to walk up to a shorty to try and bag and say "yeah ma I live with my husband." But that's another story.

And instead of wedding rings, yall can cop each other a rolex or some fly ****.
Hypothetically with the law passed you will be able to do this now right? You can get on your boy's insurance and dudes gonna be suing their boy for alimony now :smh::lol:

Last edited:
Hypothetically with the law passed you will be able to do this now right? You can get on your boy's insurance and dudes gonna be suing their boy for alimony now :smh::lol:

Minus whale. Marriage has nothing to do with love at all so why not.

Slippery slope.
There is no such thing as a slippery slope. 

Hypothetically with the law passed you will be able to do this now right? You can get on your boy's insurance and dudes gonna be suing their boy for alimony now
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Minus whale. Marriage has nothing to do with love at all so why not.
You don't believe people get married because they love each other?
Dude is a complete clown. Majority of the stuff he posts is complete and utter nonsense.

Last edited:
Between this, the confeder-hate flag seeing its demise, health care reform being held up and Obama singing Amazing Grace... it makes me kind of sentimental and misty eyed.. the few drinks I've had this evening may or may not have something to do with it as well but that is not the point.

Pride is going on this weekend too in SF. It's about to be nuts out here.

I can't wait till all this subsides though. So many people will voice their opinions on this and bash it when it really should have been law a long time ago. After a few months/years, all this will just be normal.

unintended pun was unintended.

Slippery slope.

It's been legal for a decade in Canada and a year or so in UK minus Northern Ireland where it was legalized a few months ago. No one is choosing to be gay or marry animals or whatever other ridiculous ******** homophobes are trying to peddle.

Let's face it, the reason gay marriage wasn't allowed was because of religious reasons. Marriage was viewed as a religious ceremony, now it bares significant finical changes, benefits, ect.

Homosexuality wasnt even a problem until the rise of Christianity. African kings were openly gay, many greeks were openly gay, and other cultures I cant remember.

All that changed because of a joke of a religion that encourages slavery and stoning homosexuals to death.

Last edited:
Let's face it, the reason gay marriage wasn't allowed was because of religious reasons. Marriage was viewed as a religious ceremony, now it bares significant finical changes, benefits, ect.

Homosexuality wasnt even a problem until the rise of Christianity. African kings were openly gay, many greeks were openly gay, and other cultures I cant remember.

All that changed because of a joke of a religion that encourages slavery and stoning homosexuals to death.

There you have it... it's all black people's fault people are gay...

A philosophy I always like to live by

"If it doesn't directly affect YOUR well being, why does it concern you?"

I'm all for gay marriage, don't know why this wasn't already legal.

I won't sit here and pretend to support homosexuality because I'd be lying. However I'm glad they finally got their right to marry. Good for them.

Back
Top Bottom