Same Sex Marriage Is The Law Of the Land

Congrats to the LGBT community
Not to thread jack, but I don't feel like same sex marriage is always gay marriage, feel me?

I feel like a straight man should be able to marry another straight man. Like for example, think of your best friend. Been sons for 10 years and been through it all. Straight facts. I feel like straight men should be able to marry each other and reap the same benefits. Who's best to marry you but ya best friend? Right?

Bust this. You and ya mans can live in the same crib, nice *** crib too cus that joint income gonna be looking real proper, yall can get money together, smash **** together, and just have each other's back 100% on some death do us part ****, feel me? I don't see anything wrong with that. Although it is kinda weird to walk up to a shorty to try and bag and say "yeah ma I live with my husband." But that's another story.

And instead of wedding rings, yall can cop each other a rolex or some fly ****.
Brah. Funny AF. But possible Alonzo gif. Some dudes would be better off going that route due to their lack of chemistry with women.

A philosophy I always like to live by

"If it doesn't directly affect YOUR well being, why does it concern you?"

I'm all for gay marriage, don't know why this wasn't already legal.
because people will marry giraffes next!

What will I tell my children?!?

I won't sit here and pretend to support homosexuality because I'd be lying. However I'm glad they finally got their right to marry. Good for them.
See this is exactly the comments you should give if you don't support this.

Everybody isn't going to support everything in life, and it's selfish to demonize them because they make an opposing argument.

You don't have to like it, but atleast acknowledge the fact that they can get married in the sane world you can.

Repped

Not to thread jack, but I don't feel like same sex marriage is always gay marriage, feel me?

I feel like a straight man should be able to marry another straight man. Like for example, think of your best friend. Been sons for 10 years and been through it all. Straight facts. I feel like straight men should be able to marry each other and reap the same benefits. Who's best to marry you but ya best friend? Right?

Bust this. You and ya mans can live in the same crib, nice *** crib too cus that joint income gonna be looking real proper, yall can get money together, smash **** together, and just have each other's back 100% on some death do us part ****, feel me? I don't see anything wrong with that. Although it is kinda weird to walk up to a shorty to try and bag and say "yeah ma I live with my husband." But that's another story.

This is actually spot-on.

@FlyNY always comes through with the lulz mixed with truth.

Elaborate.

I personally feel that blacks have the most prejudice against them of any group of America. Layely, I've found it to be far more prevelant than I imagined. Gays receive far superior treatment than blacks in my city. I'd like this event to inspire us to look at repairing all inequalities.

This is actually spot-on.

@FlyNY always comes through with the lulz mixed with truth.
Son is an idiot savant.

Humbled at the age of 36 to realize that the possibilities in my life have changed in a very fundamental way today.
This is the most fitting first response for this historic thread, especially coming from @TimCity2000.

Congrats! 
nthat.gif
 +1

i can't believe this happened, i shed a tear as my coworkers hugged me, just amazed to see how far we've come as a society, in some aspects.. as for people speaking on the bible aspect of the situation, a lot of people haven't learned exegetical exercises & hermaneutics to figure out that some portions of the bible is jewish law, which i believe the "man lay with man" came from, anyway .. you will deal, so get used to it ..

Last edited:
I won't sit here and pretend to support homosexuality because I'd be lying. However I'm glad they finally got their right to marry. Good for them.
See this is exactly the comments you should give if you don't support this.

Everybody isn't going to support everything in life, and it's selfish to demonize them because they make an opposing argument.

You don't have to like it, but atleast acknowledge the fact that they can get married in the sane world you can.

Repped

Repped. The libertarian in me feels that this is a logical move. Two consenting adults should have the right to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't infringe on someone else's rights. The troll in me is laughing at how mad people are going to be over this, the rainbow white house, and the flag.

Last edited:
As a catholic, I'll keep my comments to myself before Meth comes for me. Carry on, NT'ers...
Then why even bother posting? Also if you don't go overboard saying disrespectful **** I highly doubt you'll be banned for having a dissenting opinion.

If you can't say what you're thinking anonymously on the internet when/where can you say it?

I dead @#& want to know when polygamy will be legalized. Literally every argument supporting s-s-marriage (and almost every argument against it) can be applied to polygamy.

Back
Top Bottom