Sami Aka SuNiversal Vs. Kobe Bryant in Horse

o0o0o0o0o0 you got me!

I don't pay for interactions and front like they're organic but do you lil man......let that lil man syndrome go :tongue:  

and thanks for helping charities....can't knock that 

Anytime champ. Good luck with life.

Thanks bro!

But beware according to folks I pay for charities, steal pictures, and photoshop myself into pics and videos & I don't have any chicks .:\

You got me....I been exposed. I am sorry for working for Ralph Lauren, working with charitable foundations , and chasing my dreams.

I will go back to living a basic life like you.

I much rather live my decent life than live a lie

roll.gif
@ dudes getting so sensitive. 

This dude actually has a good set shot. Getting H.O. on Kobe is pretty good and if Kobe didn't start with the funny stuff it could have been worsE. 

The salt in here really is unreal...Why can't ya'll just be happy for the guy?

Must be nice to get that experience, thanks for sharing fam.

I don't see what the big deal is...dudes play H-O-R-S-E every day B

JK, props for getting to play w the Black Mamba. :smokin Not sure why people hating

Not sure what the hate is for lol. if he gets these events for paying charities than props for him looking out for the needy.

Exactly if I get to play basketball with my idol and help a charity... I'm not sure why I should be hated on.

It's a great cause + play ball with idol + tax write off = success. Also note my autographed kicks are now worth more than the donation. That's why I will be doing a rematch each year.

Thanks again for all the support.

Exactly if I get to play basketball with my idol and help a charity... I'm not sure why I should be hated on.

It's a great cause + play ball with idol + tax write off = success. Also note my autographed kicks are now worth more than the donation. That's why I will be doing a rematch each year.

Thanks again for all the support.

This mothertrucker is doing things :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom