Sami Aka SuNiversal Vs. Kobe Bryant in Horse

Now, the question is, was it  your money you were donating to charity or your parents? (even if you used your job money to pay for the ticket, if you live with your folks, your parents subsidized the tickets). 

Honestly, don't make me no nevermind if you do use your parents money, but if you don't I respect it more. 

Now, the question is, was it  your money you were donating to charity or your parents? (even if you used your job money to pay for the ticket, if you live with your folks, your parents subsidized the tickets). 

Honestly, don't make me no nevermind if you do use your parents money, but if you don't I respect it more. 
Who gives a **** those in need are receiving money they otherwise wouldn't.

give it up man. this is getting sad lol

Who gives a **** those in need are receiving money they otherwise wouldn't.
Yeah, i'm not big on charities, I know how they operate, so much of it goes into the pockets of the people who run the foundation, a lot of charities are nothing more complex tax havens. 

Liek I said, personally, I don't care, i'm not getting any of the money either way, just like to know who I'm "praising." A dude, who is around my age, who got money, takes care of himself and still finds time to do some ballin things, and give to charaties...that I do admire and makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life...now if he's just using his folks bread, I don't feel so bad about myself. 

I'll give him props for being the first person I've ever seen hoop in a pair of Yeezys
laugh.gif
Official.

Last edited:
No. I don't compare myself to others.
I don't believe you. I don't know you, so no need to argue, you keep that fiction in your head, but every human being compares themselves to others at some point. 

The salt in here really is unreal...Why can't ya'll just be happy for the guy?

Must be nice to get that experience, thanks for sharing fam.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] cuz this is Niketalk [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
The salt levels are always off the chains lol
The first time I ever posted something I got roasted. 10 years later. I'm still here [emoji]128516[/emoji]
On another note, keep doing your thing Sami, It's always nice to see somebody make it and legit be happy [emoji]128077[/emoji] hopefully you can come down to one of the summits sometime

Some salty miserable dudes in here.

From everything I see on his ig, he's a cool dude and doing his thing life wise. Can't help but respect and applaud that. Plus he shows love to other heads on here, I know him and biff are tight.

But playing horse with Kobe has to be a pretty awesome expierence.

Some salty miserable dudes in here.

From everything I see on his ig, he's a cool dude and doing his thing life wise. Can't help but respect and applaud that. Plus he shows love to other heads on here, I know him and biff are tight.

But playing horse with Kobe has to be a pretty awesome expierence.

It's like I try to be the bigger person and be cool.

Kobe is my idol and I been a fan since 1996 so this opportunity meant the world to me and I enjoyed it. The hate is what it is...I'm trying to be successful and enjoy life.

#SamiSystem
#CountOnSami
Must have been an awesome experience. A bit sad people go the extra mile to throw salt and shade on others.
Keep living life and living it up

#SamiSystem
#CountOnSami
Must have been an awesome experience. A bit sad people go the extra mile to throw salt and shade on others.
Keep living life and living it up

Appreciate it bro! It's good to know we still have good folks at NT.

Why is NT always hating on others? I don't get it, and I see it in many threads.

:wow:h well

Keep doing what you do Sami. :smokin

Sami stays getting signatures on his Kobe's. :smokin :smokin

Some of you guys sound so ridiculous on here. Salt levels are at an extreme high. From everything I've seen on IG and etc, Sami seems like a real cool dude. He was going to help me out and get postgame passes for a Nets-Lakers game, but was only able to get 2 and I was with a group of 5. He always seems to be genuinely trying to help people out as well. Guy is everywhere....I'm jelly of all the events he gets to go to.

Keep doing your thing #samisystem

Last edited:
Ya I watched this as he posted it to his twitter.

Kobe deff switched it up on him he wasn't ready for the bounce shots and under the rim lay ups.

Same got his jumpers down though started off giving kobe a letter. Chea

Balling in the RO and kobe acknowledging them, then signing the 7s ... No hate over here that's what's up fam for a good cause

Back
Top Bottom