(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^
Ah, I didnt get a chance to adjust my lineup...

I was at the hospital for the most of the day and by the time I got home, games already started.

Good lookin though..

67p3fbq.png
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

^
Southwest airlines?
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

the chargers offense is blowin it right now, but CROMARTIE is on FIRE!!! hopefully they will use that momentum moment into the second half.
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

I feel sorry for whoever owns a Rivers jersey. :lol:
laugh.gif
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^^^haha...that's funny!!! well, the only other good thing that happened for the chargers is that the chiefs lost...along w/ the broncos. too many injuries on both sides of the ball too...
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

^
Well, at least we know we can beat teams that we're suppose to beat. You know, the cellar dweller teams.

We can't stop a really really really really good rookie running back.

We let a 3rd string QB drop a 40 yard TD pass on us.

We strayed away from going to LT and back to the passing game.

But of course you're going to go aerial on a team who has the worst passing defense. Then again, our QB is so stupid that he'll make them look like an excellent passing defense.

Adrian Peterson is the truth.

Adrian Peterson > Reggie Bush, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

TeamLakers
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Vikings o-line ate us up today, pressure was no where to be found

Gates was no where to be found...smh @ philip straying away from his best weapon
TEAMSANDIEGO CHARGERSso serious

YOU CAN'T RUN!!!

YOU CAN'T RUN!!!

YOU CAN'T....

gyi00509338831104151024as7.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^^He will be a better overall RB than Reggie Bush but if he doesnt learn to run out of bounds and stop trying to punish the defense; he's going to find himself injured really soon... I'm sure he doesnt want to end up like Earl Campbell.
"sdrawkcab gnidaer era uoy"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Heads up SD Laker fans !

All Laker home games on FSN are in HD on channel FSN HD.For Time Warner cable FSN HD is channel 731.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

QUESTION FROM NORCAL SF.

Some guy is trying to sell me a pair of Heineken SBs. He said he got it from Pacific Drive in SD. Anyone heard of this place? Anyone know they sold the Heinekens way back when?

THANKS

^
Place is legit.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Guys, guys! this is Adrian Peterson's 7th game in his professional career!
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

^
And he just dookied all over our defense.
TeamLakers
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Anyone over 21 in here....Check out Landlord Jim's tonite...

Til the Walls Fall Down Art Show....

Zodak, Dyze One, Pres, Serye Design(Hopper, Peralta and Monroe), CROS1, Brisk and more

Basically Landlord Jim's gets turned into a living breathing canvas.

I busted my first piece in over 8 years HAHA....
But yeah its gonna be interesting to see peoples reactions on that place.

The art will be there til the walls fall down later in Jan.

peace
CROS1

ps...Hopefully the Chargers D gets more healthy cause after last weeks thrashing and this week against the Colts were gonna need all the help we can get...

^
Isn't Babu or the whole Dilated crew suppose to be at Landlords on thursday also?

It's a good week for Hip Hop in SD.

Might actually stop by and peep it out. Haven't been out during the week in a while.

TEAMLAKERS
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^
They're finally going to make use of that little room in the back that barely anyone goes to. :b
tongue.gif
TEAMLAKERS
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

For tonite I dont see it being crazy packed...

As for Thursday its just Babu thats showing up and it should be packed up. Usually what happens is that everyone else just chills out front.

There actually going to be doing a Questlove night as well coming up soon...Its all gonna be pretty much word of mouth...

But yeah see you all tonite if not you will see what we did to the place whenever you do get there...

peace
CROS1

^
Word.

I'm there for sure on thursday.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Back
Top Bottom