(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

anywhere to get GR released Chukkas?
i called Chula and Plaza, but both dont carry chukkas.

actually, does anyone know where i can get the newly released houndstooth ones?
thanks in advance.
email:jeffreyxdulce@cox.net
AIM:stussyxjeff

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY,Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, LuckyIam619

Anyone looking for Chargers/Colts tickets at Qualcomm this Sunday. (2) tickets in Plaza 1 Section 14 aisle seats. $450 obo You can IM me at joe23daddie or e-mail me at joedaddie23@sbcglobal.net
TEAM OLD SCHOOL-"You got to do time"

CHARGERS WON!!! okay...i wasn't completely happy the way we won, but we did. thank God for sproles' performance tonight as well as the defense. but theoffense needs to figure out what they have to do...also, thank mr. v for blowing 2 kicks tonight!!!

80uldn6.jpg

Wow! I'm rocking a avatar now and i can comment on NT!!! Anyways, I hate Rivers. We need a new quarterback... Dude sucks!
sick.gif

Insane indeed.

I love football games like that, but I also hate them, haha.

Had me on the edge of my seat the whole game.

I'm still suprised Adam V. missed that field goal for the Colts...I thought they'd have that for sure.

I can't complain...Was a good win for SD
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nikedunked

doesnt Street Machine carry Vans ?
Street Machine has Vans, but they have that different kind of account...Not sure what it's called because I don't follow Vans too much.Syndicate?...Not sure.

If those Chukka's up there are a General Release shoe I don't think they'd get those.

I win my first MMA fight and the chargers catch a break and beat the defending superbowl champs. I say it was a great weekend.

thanks for the help dudes.... i actually found them at Willys in MM.. thanks to Mark T.

george, i dont have a pic on my comp, but the are black/grey houndstooth print w/ hints of blue and red. super clean.

^tinker congrats on your first W in MMA. gonzaga got it handed to him via couture
laugh.gif

who here has driven to mexico and had a bad experience with the mexican police
i have back in 05, bribed em 60 bones to get em off my back -____-

alright, have a few things to say:

i know i'm late, but W
glasses.gif
W @ NT's changes.... nice but i thinkit got a little slower for me.

do any of you know a girl named JOYCE CABA? thanks for any info!

anybody know where i can get info for key stores to be at on BLACK FRIDAY??

Originally Posted by propa Fitted

who here has driven to mexico and had a bad experience with the mexican police
i have back in 05, bribed em 60 bones to get em off my back -____-

alright, have a few things to say:

i know i'm late, but W
glasses.gif
W @ NT's changes.... nice but i think it got a little slower for me.

do any of you know a girl named JOYCE CABA? thanks for any info!

anybody know where i can get info for key stores to be at on BLACK FRIDAY??

Aniel, peep the general forum. There's a thread that's got thorough info on black friday items.

My sister in law took this and it's her bro's board.. I'm 26 and last time I skated was in high school. I'm surprised I could still ollie overstuff and not break a bone. It's been almost 8 years the last time I touched a skateboard.

I can wear SB's now.. LOL

hat_teams.jpg

Has anyone seen or know of any places I can cop the Raiders or UCLA colorway of these TH Team Hats? I honestly think that the concept is sick.Forgive me forposting the colors of such a whack team, I hope no one here gets too offended. Ha.
sick.gif

Aniel - That's good to hear. That %+*# definitely gets me on a good one. Hit me up if you need anything else! By the way, I was at Active the other day andcopped the new raw wash of Active Super Slims. They're sex. And have you gotten any word if The Hundreds are gonna give you guys they're Winter set ofthe Team Hats? And since when did you guys have those Active SB Dunks? I'm not much of a shoe head anymore, but I have to say that the shoe is pretty dope,even if only consists of two simple colors like black and grey.

Back
Top Bottom