(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Apparently San Ysidro Nike Outlet will be getting B-grade Blk/Red XI's this Saturday 4/27/2013 @730am

FCFS, no one on property before 6am...1 per person no phone orders

There is a pre-recorded message for verification purposes 619-428-8849

$149.99

Apparently San Ysidro Nike Outlet will be getting B-grade Blk/Red XI's this Saturday 4/27/2013 @730am

$149.99
hows the hype on this so far?

$149.99
thinking of driving down from la, any sd nters willing to help me out

Lovehateyaself if u can grab me on the way down ill pay for gas. I live right on the 15 in poway. Really want a pair, but no ride. I also have reserve tickets for kobe n bron superheroes 10.5

Yeah the thirst was real. Easily like 300 people lined up. The defect on them were that the 23's on the top of the heel were poorly placed.

Otherwise, beautiful shoe.

Any info on other outlets in CA ?

Yeah the thirst was real. Easily like 300 people lined up. The defect on them were that the 23's on the top of the heel were poorly placed.

Otherwise, beautiful shoe.

Any info on other outlets in CA ?
didnt really bother checking out the #. the jumpmans arm seemed a bit long to me though

I need to hoop. All my friends moved out of SD. All my chicks are off the team. I need to dunk a basketball.

Back in the day used to ball over at Hilltop in PQ but at nights. It's windy there during the day sometimes.

Also Doyle Rec has some pretty good runs.

Back
Top Bottom