(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Lebron Dunkman XI's and a small shipment of Playstation 4 units were at the 32nd Exchange tonight when I went.

Blends will I'm sure. 
Naw I called they said no
mean.gif
Then I would try that skate shop in mission beach. Those are really the only 2 SB accounts in SD. 

32nd Street NEX has both the Highs and Lows of the J-Pack Dunks. They just put them out right now. Not bad for an SB shoe.

Anyone know someone who wants to buy 16 pairs of pre-owned Nike Dunk Highs in 10.5 down here in SD?

I'm getting too lazy to ship if someone buys it online. So maybe local will be easier.

Sort of broke and need the cash for rent and ****.

Waddup everybody, I just moved to San Diego from Fresno where I left all my shoes. I have only 10 pairs out here and I need more! I'm need a legit sneaker plug!,,,. I went to rosewood and wasn't impressed. Msg me if you can help!

Waddup everybody, I just moved to San Diego from Fresno where I left all my shoes. I have only 10 pairs out here and I need more! I'm need a legit sneaker plug!,,,. I went to rosewood and wasn't impressed. Msg me if you can help!
Well what are you looking for? We got 2 consignment shops(rswd & kolorblind), 7 shiekhs,overload, blends, attic, 3 HOHs, a couple of shoe palace, FNL, FA, and champs spots. If you can't find what you looking for between them then i don't know what to tell ya..lol

Thinking of taking a job near fashion valley mall (would be moving from arizona) where should I look for places to live? 1b 1 bath most likely don't need a lot of room

Depends on what your budget is like. SD is top 10 most expensive places to live. Fashion Valley is an expensive area to live in. I recommend North Park. It'll be close to work

Men's codes if tryna cop the hares from shiekh this weekend:

San Diego

Carlsbad / WFS Camino Real Plaza– 55bf3e6cc5

Chula Vista Center – 4aa79ccb4f

El Cajon / Parkway Plaza – 3a630f95ad

Escondido / North County Mall – 1431948a96

National City / Plaza Bonita – 2edb7d2688

San Diego / Horton Plaza – 6745aa1225

San Diego / Mission Valley – 005e390674

Back
Top Bottom