(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Merry Christmas to everyone in the Six One Nina!!!!
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Quote:
also Rest In Peace to James Brown
:pimp:
pimp.gif
It's about time I got one.
Peep It! I finally made a myspace. CRAZY!
myspace.com/bigtrginsd

Looking for: Any old L-R-G 2XL & UP, 40-42!
Any Clarks Wally's 11-11.5!

Don't know if it was posted yet or not..

But I was down at that new Otay mall this evening and saw a sign saying that Active was opening a store there..pretty good spot for an Active. That Escondido one is too far away.

Active is taking over the southern california area. This has gotta be their 20th store or so haha
Peep It! I finally made a myspace. CRAZY!
myspace.com/bigtrginsd

Looking for: Any old L-R-G 2XL & UP, 40-42!
Any Clarks Wally's 11-11.5!

^
Nice.

A good 5 minute drive from the pad.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

saw the Active sign too. across pacsun. i work at vans and from what i heard theres a Zumiez opening up too.

i tried sendin an APP to Active online..hopefully they hire me.

hey guys i got an extra pair of Justin Timberlake concert tickets available for Jan 16, if your girlfriends (or you, lol) are fans :tongue: let me know if interested, cuz they're only gonna go to waste..

happy holidays NT!
TEAM SD! member #14
JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

how much do those JT tickets go for?

or at least how much are you looking for?

might be interested. (for my gf ofcourse) =p

Quote:
i tried sendin an APP to Active online..hopefully they hire me.

LOL.

I just faxed in a resume.

I need me a second job for side expenses, especially if it's so close to the pad.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

If you guys are looking for some part time work we might be hiring here at the Armory real soon. Just hit me off with a resume at the Pacific Beach store...
peace
CROS1

^
Yo Cros, check your email.
TeamLakers

Right now I work a full time job and a part time job at the same time. I am quitting my full time job to go back to school but its the job with benefits. I need to pick up a part time job with benefits. Can anyone suggest a part time job with health benefits? All I can think of is Starbucks. Thanks.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

Got the email thanks....

Also benefits only cost like 150 bucks more to get even if your working only part time...

peace
CROS1

yo cros whats your email???
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

yo CROS what are the part time hours?

i tried PM'n you but i get that lil yuku site when i try to click your username no i dont got that...
TEAM SD! member #14
JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

Back
Top Bottom