(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

whats up SD!!!!! Go CHARGERS tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

well, i picked these up downtown... thought i would share....
217686777.jpg
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

^ not really a big fan of Forces but ive been thinking of copping those...not to wear but just to have them, just because im filipino. How much do those run for?
....you are not READY!
TEAM SD - Member No. 10.5

yo jdubbz, nice nike sb rug.

where'd you get that at?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Anyone know if any stores had any Zoom Kobe's left? I was looking for black/purple and white/black/red. Sz.13, thanks.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

Quote:
yo jdubbz, nice nike sb rug.

was about to type the same thing, haha. Don't see those too often. The only other nike rug i've seen was at this store in the del mar area caled utility, anyone ever checked them out? I remember going in there and seeing all the 2nd series dunk sb's for $125 and thought that was way too much..times have changed, we'll leave it that, haha
Peep It! I finally made a myspace. CRAZY!
myspace.com/bigtrginsd

Looking for: Any old L-R-G 2XL & UP, 40-42!
Any Clarks Wally's 11-11.5!

Quote:
Anyone know if any stores had any Zoom Kobe's left? I was looking for black/purple and white/black/red. Sz.13, thanks.

I know finishline plaza bonita has the black/maize on the sales rack in the center of the store.

Looked like a full size run too.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

They got Kobe's at San Ysidro outlet, they had a grip of different colors too. Not sure if they're there anymore tho.

I like those undefeated's but in the other color. Nice pick ups.

whats up SD!!!

sb rug i got from ebay. undftd af1 $150 at blends.

anyone know about car audio? im looking for a sub to fit in my truck. i have an f150 05, but looking for the sub to fit under the seat. i was looking on bestbuy.com and i saw this....

sub
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

^ Thats pretty good? Were they B grades? I dont care for the shoe but at that price you cant go wrong
City of San Dieg"Clack Clack Clack Clack"

so I know I don't need to post it up, but I will anyways haha..

Nice to see the Chargers win again. I wish I could be going to see a playoff game in person. Haven't been to the stadium in a few years.
Peep It! I finally made a myspace. CRAZY!
myspace.com/bigtrginsd

Looking for: Any old L-R-G 2XL & UP, 40-42!
Any Clarks Wally's 11-11.5!

NT be safe out there on New Years, I will be inside with the fam taking it easy. Peace everyone...

NY to SD

Did anyone see the fight and chase in the parking lot (G/H sections) after the game?

That guy made like 10 other dudes miss tackles! Sign him up as a kick returner.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

Quote:
Did anyone see the fight and chase in the parking lot (G/H sections) after the game?

Naw.

Nothing ever pops where we're at over at E3.
TeamLakers

Anyone see the Rose Bowl? A guy on USC did the "lights out" dance after sacking the QB and forcing a fumble!
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

hey if any of u guys see any nintendo white ds lite in town please let me know.
i've been looking for a while..
grossmont, santee, mission valley, etc

navy exchange on 32nd had a bunch of DS lites over the weekend... white and pink only though...

<--------"Why Those Guys Try To Hurt Me ??"

went around today...NO DS LITES ANYWHERE including the NEX and MCX. what the hell is going on?
....you are not READY!
TEAM SD - Member No. 10.5
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom