(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

ya I used to kut it up some of the DJs down at their studios, sickest DJs in San Diego imo
TEAM BIOLOGY
official rosterrawsheed, nawth21, bluexsneakerhead
sheed + b. supremacy = hubby + wifey​

Quote:
Anyone here tune into Earthbound Radio?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^^^Dope fella's.

I Haven't personally met anyone from there, but good music is good music....so i'll try to spread the word when I can, haha.

It's gotten to the point where I can't even turn on Z90 or 98.9 haha. Much respect to earthbound for what they do.
Repping San Diego will never get old,
as long as our weather never gets too cold,
and SD New Era's keep getting sold.

Does anyone have the '94 Russell SD Chargers throwback jersey in WHITE like pictured below. I'm looking to get a Natrone Means #20 in a size 48 or 52. If you have one or have a buddy that has one, pm me.

12435.gif

i know DJ Rice from the applebum show lol, thats my homeboys sister.

thats about it, the last time i listened to earthbound was when wildstyle wizards was on it hella months ago.

www.Twelvez.com is dope alot of people have went in and out of the station. I used to do a show with my peeps called it the Armory Massive show we did it for about a year. Didnt have time anymore to be able to make it week in and week out. Homegrown Blends, 1520 Sedgwick Ave, Tribe of Kings and a host of other crews have had shows on there as well. And the current line up isnt too shabby either.

I think San Diego is blessed to have alot of talented dj's. I dont know if people realize it or not really but we do have a plethora of Dj's here. We got battle champions, top notch radio dj's, dope underground dj's, club Dj's, Break Dj's the list goes on....

98.9 is changing the radio game in San Diego with there morning show by adding the Baka Boys. I dont know if ya'll know but those guys have been in the game for a hot minute. They used to be a Power 106 in LA and founded alot of talent up there. Also they started the Friday Night Flava's show and ended up giving it to some of there homies in which they changed the name to Fantastic Four with Truly Odd, Cminus, Jrocc and Mr Chocc. Try checking out there Friday Mornings they play all old school classics. But yeah I think with them coming into SD I think the battle between 98.9 and Z90 will just end up being better for music in general. Cause when theres no competition that lets the cooperations have there way and just do whats best to make there bottom line and thats to play the garbage they get paid to play.

Also Z90 added Dj Fingaz who has been around a while as well. He is the mastermind behind the Fabricali Brand which puts out the West Coast Shirts. And there are a bunch of dope Dj's that have been with the station forever Slyed, Happee, Backspin and a host of others.

Also you guys should check out www.StateofMindRadio.com
My boy Hektik runs that site theres some cool podcasts up that you can download. If you add it through itunes you automatically get updated when the new ones get put up.

Wow that got long well yeah Sd is very blessed to have so many different types of dj's and outlets for them to express themselves.

peace
CROS1

Fully agreed Cros! Way too much talent in this city...some great talent ain't even gettin their shine...it's all about the grind though
TEAM BIOLOGY

I still like SD radio. Especially Sunday nights on Z90 with the locals getting their air time. I miss SD that much that I tune in online from all the way up here in Pomona.

Cros... any word on that mixtape? I need more funk.

i always liked Small Wonder/Smally Biggs from Z90, wonder what that fool is up to now.

but sometimes i get jealous of 106KMEL up in the bay cuz they play some @#%$ that i know ClearChannel down here won't play..

Speaking of mixtapes.

If anyone has a copy of that oldschool DJ Style/Icey Ice/E-Man Mass Appeal mixtape.

Get at me.

That mixtape changed my life back in highschool.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Smally Biggs and his wifey Miss Lawn do Hells Bellz...also you can find some of his mixes on www.StateofMindRadio.com as well...And Slyed does stuff on there from time to time as well...

Also SD's talent goes way further then just DJ's as well. Were like a sleeping giant. All we need is to have a little more city pride. Cause I swear a majority of San Diegans swear there from either LA, The Bay or New York.

I think it partly has to do with the fact that were a Military town so alot of out of town heads end up migrating here. So they kind of lose there identity along the way. Luckily for me my dad did alot of his city hopping and by the time I hit first grade my family planted its roots right here in SD. So you know its all about the 619 right here...HAHAHA

peace
CROS1

^
Dennis, I think they got that mixtape at armory.

Heard it playing last time was there and it was pretty dopee.
Team SD
Member #21

SD needs a dope mixshow during the traffic jam hours like what Power106 has with Eric DLux and Big Syphe
TEAM BIOLOGY

i have an AF1 nikeID password, im down to give it up, its watever to me.

actually we need someone like Big Von (106KMEL) for the 6P-10P..he gets some good @#%$ on the air

SD never seems to run out of bboys tho. shout to wildstyle wizards. lol

Quote:
There's group of artists (DJs, MCs, Singers) that go by Sleeping Giant.
ed deejayin in 6th grade... that was around the time when z90, 92.3 (NOT 100.3) The Beat, and Power 106 were all on point.... i think E-Man's set was ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
email:jeffreyxdulce@cox.net
AIM:stussyxjeff

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY,Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, LuckyIam619

DJ Eeeeeeee-mAAAAAANNNNN!!!!
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

Back
Top Bottom