(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Virman is better
TEAM BIOLOGY
official rosterrawsheed, nawth21, bluexsneakerhead
sheed + b. supremacy = hubby + wifey​

^ Sik what's size are your Ice Blue Xs?

BTW you're from Guam?
oh btw...do you even know what you're talking about? Get the hell out here with your 15 yr old self...

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20

4L8O15S16T23! 42

^ did your other SN get banned?
oh btw...do you even know what you're talking about? Get the hell out here with your 15 yr old self...

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...

4L8O15S16T23! 42

your tyte too jerald :smile:
smile.gif

will be in san diego till from thursday till monday. looking for shoes. mainly looking for infrared am90s size 10.5 and/or cool grey IIIs size 11 but will consider just about anything size 10.5-11. pm me.

cuz it bees like that sumtimes

^go to fos and see what they have their, they usually have a grip of 10.5-11

so whats up sd! whats everyone doin this weekend?
san diego is where its at!
NACU clothing!

japan in a month!
aim - eyyowassupazn

thanks for the plug eyo..

anyways this is a long shot.. but has anyone eaten at Fat Slice (there's one in berkely and on haight).. can anyone recommend some pizza thats similar to fat slice.. or just some really good pizza in general down here in SD??

also any spots in SD that'll serve you chicken with your waffle? (guess where I ate at in LA :wink:
wink.gif
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

Quote:
anyways this is a long shot.. but has anyone eaten at Fat Slice (there's one in berkely and on haight).. can anyone recommend some pizza thats similar to fat slice.. or just some really good pizza in general down here in SD??
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

word.. thanks for the rapid responses.. KB8.. what street is it on? The ball park is kinda huge so there's a whole lot of across the streets

anyways since we're on the topic of pizza.. i'll contribute with my fav: Giant Pizza King is the spot. CV heads: its right next to Lolita's on 3rd but they'll deliver. Everyone else: there's 3 additional locations i believe
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

Quote:
word.. thanks for the rapid responses.. KB8.. what street is it on? The ball park is kinda huge so there's a whole lot of across the streets
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
I completely forgot the name of the joint, but I know some you peeps in here remember the name.

the first thing that came to my mind was that joint right by Blends, and i was thinking damn that place is weak with their food.

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...

4L8O15S16T23! 42

mm sounds good ima hit up those joints for some good food =)
so is that papa docs any good compared to roscoes?
san diego is where its at!
NACU clothing!

japan in a month!
aim - eyyowassupazn

Back
Top Bottom