(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

What and where is "JTs"?
I CAN'T HI-JACK UR THREAD​
>PLEASE DONT BAN ME​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

There was something on the news last night about camping out for a chicken sandwich somewhere in Clairemont. Anyone know what that was about? I missed the story.
NOW OPEN​

Its was a limited edition Bape Chicken Sammich with Supreme Mayo, Atmos Lettuce, Kaws Tomato, with some DQM Bacon.
>PLEASE DONT BAN ME​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
What and where is "JTs"?

It's a sports bar off of mission gorge.

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

Quote:
and if you know the mindzalike crew, you get to mooch off of their pitchers of beer. :tongue:
tongue.gif

^^^hehe. truth. i don't go there anymore because it's getting way too packed and it's a freaking fire hazard.

^
That's why I like to stay inside where all the fly blondes and brunettes are at, if they ever show up that is.

But then again, when you're drunk and you need a ciggy, you get stuck outside with the overly packed hyphy movement.

Filipinos with grills.
smh.gif

That's some foolery.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

Hey now some of those grill wearin fools (MA and friends) are some of my best friends...

Just let them have fun. They aren't bothering you.

Gerald, get off Niketalk and do your homework.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

how much do grills cost...im thinking of getting one done too. I know Dennis got the hook up, saw him at wing and things with his stunnah shades doing the thizzle dance.
>PLEASE DONT BAN ME​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
how much do grills cost...im thinking of getting one done too. I know Dennis got the hook up, saw him at wing and things with his stunnah shades doing the thizzle dance.

smh.gif

I thought that was between me and you Ross.

Thanks for exposing me.
tongue.gif

TeamLakers

BTW Dennis I make those grills for them. I fashion myself as a filipino Jacob the Jeweler/Paul Wall.

hahahaha.

Yeah the hyphy movement is gross, they'd rather spin hip-hop but that's what the crowds demand. They just havin' fun, and got grills as a prank.

I'd go more often if I didn't have to wake up nice and early to surf Niketalk for 8 hrs the next day.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

Sorry Dennis...Im still practicing on Ghost Riding my whip...and im still trying to perfect my thizzle face...maybe someday I'll catch up with with the rest of daygo and the hyphy movement in socal.

Daygo...Get Yo Stunna Shade's On....

>PLEASE DONT BAN ME​
4 8 15 16 23 42

^^Yostunnashades.com.....Absolutely terrible :smh:
smh.gif
City of SDClack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

Quote:
Yeah the hyphy movement is gross, they'd rather spin hip-hop but that's what the crowds demand. They just havin' fun, and got grills as a prank.

I don't really have a problem with the music selection of the DJs. One of my Drum Major apprentices from high school apparently spins with mindzalike. I dunno if he's part of the crew, but he got on the tables and dropped some Jayo and some other west coast classics.

They do play really good music though, until around 10:45ish or 11:00ish when the rest of the crowd starts rolling through. Then the jumpoff begins.

I've only been there 3 times, but the there's always this one big filipino dude with a grill and he just wilds out whenever the hyphy music starts playing.

But then again, I'm gettin' my swerve on during the snap music.
tongue.gif

TeamLakers

Did someone say grills hahaha...

1356768279_l.jpg

fyi--this was my holloween costume that I slapped together in about 2 minutes. Got the grill from Las Vegas at Magic HAHA knew it would come in handy one day....

peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom