(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Quote:
You know what towns are a part of the ghetto list, and agree with it
as follows: El Cajon, Chula Vista, National City, Sweetwater, Otay
Mesa, Normal Heights, Escondido, Vista (excluding Shadowridge),
Oceanside. (ONLY SOME PARTS OF ESCONDIDO BTW...) and I add... pretty

You can move Chula Vista east of the 805 out of the ghetto list.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

Quote:
Blink 182 wrote the anthem to your childhood.

Carousel anyone?

Quote:
You think Tony Gwynn is the most beautiful fat-man on the planet (in a
completely heterosexual way) and that he is THE GREATEST HITTER OF ALL
TIME.

You damn right.
Quote:
You root for teams not becuase they win alot, but because of the
quality and all-around awesomeness of the teams. And when they do win,
you rejoice greatly.

Some haters just don't understand.
Quote:
You know what towns are a part of the ghetto list, and agree with it
as follows: El Cajon, Chula Vista, National City, Sweetwater, Otay
Mesa, Normal Heights, Escondido, Vista (excluding Shadowridge),
Oceanside. (ONLY SOME PARTS OF ESCONDIDO BTW...) and I add... pretty
much ALL south county and east county (cept alpine)

43rd and Delta, holla back!

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
You know what towns are a part of the ghetto list, and agree with it as follows: El Cajon, Chula Vista, National City, Sweetwater, Otay Mesa, Normal Heights, Escondido, Vista (excluding Shadowridge), Oceanside. (ONLY SOME PARTS OF ESCONDIDO BTW...) and I add... pretty much ALL south county and east county (cept alpine)

PALM AVE!!!

Quote:
my heart bleeds
blue and gold
powder blue and gold
blue and orange
blue and sand
brown and orange
black and red

No blue and white?

No love for the USD Toreros???

They made the big dance about a couple years back. They gave Gonzaga a good run in the WAC.

Word to the homie Roy Morris!
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

nope no love for usd since i go to sdsu hahaha
i love watching those games though
usd vs sdsu battle for san diego! hahaha always the headline for the sports page

Quote:
You know what towns are a part of the ghetto list, and agree with it as follows: El Cajon, Chula Vista, National City, Sweetwater, Otay Mesa, Normal Heights, Escondido, Vista (excluding Shadowridge), Oceanside. (ONLY SOME PARTS OF ESCONDIDO BTW...) and I add... pretty much ALL south county and east county (cept alpine)
TEAM SAN DIEGO
LT, Lights Out, Gates, Rivers, JWilliams, Castillo, McNeill, Neal, Hoffman, Peavy​

Quote:
Word to the homie Roy Morris!

I'm real surprised that more of the Bonita guys didn't play D1 (at least I don't think anyone else did - I know Victor went to an NAIA school). Noone at EHS went anywhere, except to play w/ me at some of the Adult leagues. BV guys had an awesome team our senior year...I still can't believe that Lester hit that last second 3 to beat us at home....

Quote:
Or Something.

Quote:
Noone at EHS went anywhere, except to play w/ me at some of the Adult leagues. BV guys had an awesome team our senior year...I still can't believe that Lester hit that last second 3 to beat us at home....

LOL Cedric.

You know that one hurt.

But it's all good, we were all Crusaders at one point.
laugh.gif

TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

That's right!

Old school BVM!

I miss those days....no work, no bills, no worries.

Ah well...enough reminiscing.
Or Something.

deezam...it's now wed and i'm still feeling emo about the chargers loss!!! anyone else?!?! i still can't believe it!!! i try to put it behind me, but watching espn refreshes everything!!! ahh...just had to blow off some steam...

^^hahaha...I remember RTP. They always had the best games. OG Mortal Kombat was the best.

My best memories were of ditching ISP at least 3 times a week w/ a Library pass to hang out w/ the 8th Graders.
Or Something.

Quote:
looks like martyball for one more season!!!!!!!!!!

HALLEJUAH HOLLA BACK!!!

Got to give Marty another chance since he did bring the best regular season ever in Chargers history to SD.
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

^
Looks legit to me.

The seams on the bolt look on point and the numbers don't have that shiny satin look like the fakes do.
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

^I remember you guys saying that they had a size 46 Authentic? Where abouts?

I just received my Fouts Throwback Premier from the F&F sale today.

70722514_z.jpg
Quote:
This is a great move...I think losing to the Pats was the best thing for the franchise at the moment. I think the sudden success is finally neutralized with this bitter loss. I hope this fires up the team even more next year.

Hopefully Lofton signs w/ the Raiders, then we can get a real WR coach to teach these receivers to use their hands.

Like I said in the other post, they are only a few MINOR moves away from being the ELITE team that they are poised to be.

Re-sign Dielmann and Edwards, a stud WR from the draft, and tighten up the 2ndary in the draft or FAgency...and we are good to go!.
Or Something.

^
Yup!

Good luck though finding those sizes, very hard to find them. My boy lucked out on the 46 Merriman and Tomlinson.

I'm sure there will be more for next season.

As for me, I'm a big boy, so I'm good with a 48 or a 50.
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

free agency: Nate Clements CB or Asante Samuel CB
Kevin Custis WR
re-sign: Donnie and Dielman
Draft: 1st round: Buster Davis ILB, Sydney Rice WR, Dwayne Bowe WR, Steve Smith WR (USC)
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

I'd actually try to pick up Asante Samuel off of FA.

Although I'm a DFlo fan, dude has to go.

I like Sydney Rice.
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

MARTY for one more season woohoo!

You must be an idiot not to keep Marty because...

If not Marty, then WHO?!?!? Theres no one available thats as good as him and it wasn't his fault, it was the players. Although we question about the challenged play, we wouldn't be in that postion if the players had been playing straight up CHARGER FOOTBALL like they've been throughout the whole season.

Thumbs down to Asante Samuel. He's good but wont fit in with the chemistry that the Chargers already have and plus hes all about the money. Champ Bailey money that is.

Dennis, hows the knee? Your out for two weeks buddy. We said no liqour for the game but you refused. :smh:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom