(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^
Hmmm, I don't know about that one.

I only really know a handful of some hardcore Laker fans. Word to Jeremy, Kenny, Armanel, and Jonathon.

I know more Laker haters than Laker fans. I also know casual Laker fans also.

But I'm probably the only idiot in SD that loves the Lakers more than the Chargers and the Padres. Yeah I said it. More than the Chargers.

For some reason all my best friends, immediate family, cousins, uncles, family friends (ask Jeremy), coworkers and neighbors are hardcore Laker fans.

My girl especially, she worships the ground that Black Mamba walks on.

Damn his handsome self.

I must be the unlucky one surrounded by them. It was an interesting (and lonely) experience when we had get-togethers and the Kobe and Shaq dynasty run wason. I especially enjoyed the COMPLETE silence when Timmy put a stop to it and placed tears in D Fish's eyes.

^
You know they put major tears in the Mamba's eyes also.

1418770594_2370f2e356.jpg

But your girl get's props for being a Kobe fan.
tongue.gif

My ex ex thought I was a little too obsessed with Kobe. But she supported it, even to the point where we talked about kids, that I would name my first born sonKobe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Really?

I think the MAJORITY of San Diego basketball fans are Laker fans.

I am part of the minority.
Im in the minority as well. I always get the "laker hater" card thrown at me...

whats up NTSD, Im in korea right now but i need to get pink foams, any store em for sale so i can my wife to pick them up...

If  any of you guys (or if you know anybody) that has a size 9 or 9.5 Banned 1s, looking for a size 10 deadstock pair, please let me know.
Thanks!

Not sure if trade talks are ok in these threads, sorry if it isn't.

Anybody know where I can cop some Adam Devine standup tix for Saturday?

Shoulda copped last week before they sold out. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom