San Marcos TX Outlets

AJ Fusion 3 - wht/cement
Black Hyperdunks
Had black/purple AIR Max 90 for women
Jordan fusion 5 - plaid
Heard they are having a sale in Feb.

yeah last saturday from what caught my eye they had the womens low jordan 11's black/gold for 49.99, black purple air max for pretty much retail. ummmmmmmwhite gum/brown AF1 for like 10 dollars off 69.99 i think, only sizes 9 and below pretty much though. they had the AF1's with the gold check for 69.99pretty solid size run in those. Womens AF1 the green baltimore editions didnt have anything about an 11 in womens. had the alabaster/dragon red womens am1 theyhad 2 12's but they were both creased and looked like something got spilled on them.

thats pretty much all that caught my eye alot of womens stuff up there in pretty much an 11 and below. they had good size runs on mens stuff just notdiscounted enough for me

^ nope still gonna head up there and hope some employee hooks it up with the 30% off f&f. lol

I went weekend before last and got some stuff, but not from the Nike store. The Gucci outlet had a couple good things left, not much in my size. Had to orderit in from another store. Really not as impressive as I had hoped. I'm sure it's better when you don't have to drive three hours to get there, andcan go more often.

just went up there yesterday. as far as the nike outlet goes, they had bunch of all black hyperdunks, the purto rico and china hd's in a sz 12 on the backwall and a few allstar lebron v's. nothing much else tho.

Went to San Marcos, Hillsboro, & Allen in the past 2 days. They dont have nothing. Out of all 3 Allen has the most to choose from.....

Nothing there. I just went there recently. They only place I bought something at was the POLO store.

smh.gif
their are less and less jordans every time i go...
tired.gif

San Marcos Tx Outlet update:
AM 95 white.grey.black sz 8-10.5 79.99
Kobe II strength USA 54.99
2k4 white/purple 59.99
Nike DT (Deion) Black/Yellow
No new lebron or jordan
orange hyperdunks all sizes

my pickup:
first pair of 2K4s... i know
smh.gif

smokin.gif