San Marcos TX Outlets

I'm going there this saturday and I just want to know if there is anything out there like in the nike, adidas, and reebok outlets. The last time I wentall I saw was the omega 22's.

omega 22s, last years melos, B GRADE white kobe 2 ultimates, lebron iv white/red/blue, max tempo 2 ( duke blue devils edition), AF25 in almost every colorreleased thats just off top

I'll let you know bwoodballa but everytime I go I never see anything good there. The only good things i've seen was a bunch of team jordans, kobesand lebrons.

aint nothing in sm except XXI baby blue lows. sm used to have heat but they've fallen off

Any updates on the Nike Store? Don't want to waste gas so any information would be appreciated.

dont bother, zk3's lebron v's but they did have a few nu retro 1 lows and the east side jordan 1 lows (grey/green)

Anything in the reebok or adidas store. i'm going next week and i also wanted to know what they have. I know the outlets out there have fallen off lately

I was just there and again, nothing good. Pumas clearance section used to always have some gems but those are long gone. Adidas was trash as was Nike. The NikeOutlet in Hillsboro, TX wasn't bad. I finally got a pair of the Air 2 Strongs in my size. They had some supreme AF1s for $79.99 but it would be hard tojustify that price for them even.

The Outlet scene def is not what it used to be years back.

picked up the womens V low in a size 13 for 79.99

apparel sucked, and there really wasn't anything else that great.

latest line- LBJ V allstars FSR for $99 and 2k4 Kobe lasered white carolina huraches for $79

Back
Top Bottom