Sasha Baron Cohen's Thread - BORAT 2 Out Now ! on Amazon Prime

:lol: he was so pissed/offended that they didnt see moonlight, the oscar winner for best picture!! :rofl:

Christy Cones art gallery chick
kttcoliehh
kttcolismugfavre

Di_9o6CU8AAJaJL.jpg

Dudes wearing those fake vaginas though :rofl:

I had forgot about it so when he lifted his dress and it was still there :lol: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

When dude said use these fake realistic arms :lol:

Suuuuweee here comes pork :smh: :lol:

Bringing out that snake charmer outfit. Not even Muslim man :rofl:

HIV

Random model jerking dude off during meeting, finished with the mouth. Son remained professional :rofl:

That children's book :lol: "Fellow pedophile and co-author" :rofl: Said he wants to take back the word pedophile.

Arpiao :smh:

Got that man to put a fake D in his mouth :lol: :smh:

And that rap genius dude is terrible , a lot of ppl in big places in hip hop are just like him unfortunately

Maboo is a maniac. He was ousted from Rap Genius a few years ago but he is a co-founder. He has another company now called Everpedia. Honestly, Maboo might have been trolling Sacha back, he's that insane. I wonder if this will have any impact on his company. But don't get it twisted, RG was started and continues to be run by Ivy League, privileged, PC people.

:rofl:@ dude saying “my mouth is big enough for two of these”

Last edited:
Can't believe dude got on his knees, put a dildo in his mouth and bit down on it while yelling demands in a terrorist attack drill :rofl: Son said he could fit another one in his mouth

This guy appears on the news and wants to be taken seriously about the right to have guns. The most flagrant thing I've seen on the show yet :lol:

No excuse about Borat tricked you.

Back
Top Bottom