Sasha Baron Cohen's Thread - BORAT 2 Out Now ! on Amazon Prime

That finnish shopkins character taling about germany in the 30s with that ******* david clarke was ****ing great. :lol:

I still can’t believe the dude bit down on a prosthetic penis. Like how can you think that it’s a legit way to fight a beheading :lol:

The idiot thinks children should be armed, we really surprised this moron also would believe biting a penis will help stop a beheading? :lol: these are also the same morons who believe every (easily disproved) lie that comes out of their saviors mouth.

Veal anally aged in a strawberry flavored condom :lol:

Filet of vegeterian fed chinese dissident :lol:

Hillary with pipe print :rofl:

Erran Morad is the best new character Sachs has created :rofl: Yalla. Let go!

But then this super liberal dude :lol: :rofl:

"Male womb"

Feeding ppl human loins in restaurants :lol:

Seems like a recurring theme with these trump dudes on this show, it always goes homoerotic.1

That OJ **** reminded me of that excercise vid he did when he casually jokes about beating up his girl.

I’m sure most already knew this but this series really showed how the system allowed some bottom of the barrel idiots to take over the election n direction of the country :smh:

The trump supporters are so dumb it’s hard to believe they are even real

Any time Erran gets 3 guys he's gonna teach about infiltrating some gold is there :lol:

3 guys gangbanging a life size Trump doll with dildos :rofl:

Transgender creating diapers. That's genocide.

Dude really thinks he killed someone. Mad casual but feels queasy.

Damn OJ :lol: :smh:

I’m sure most already knew this but this series really showed how the system allowed some bottom of the barrel idiots to take over the election n direction of the country :smh:

The trump supporters are so dumb it’s hard to believe they are even real

It’s scary to think it might actually get re-elected.

The Erran Morad segments have been the best

Those 3 dudes were too good at roleplaying. Especially the one in the white T-shirt, he might be in the closet. :rofl:

Cohen said it's not airing?

I just found out that was the season finale and I'm disappointed we arent getting a Palin interview. I was just saying how I'm anxious to see it and that they must be holding it because it's that outrageous and hilarious :smh:

I felt like after Jason Spencer, and Roy Moore his political skits haven't been that funny. I was hoping Palin's would bring some life back into it. Other than that I really enjoyed the show. He exposed the mindset of the right wing citizen and politician :smokin

While Simpson’s segment was roughly five minutes, the meeting actually lasted for two hours and we’re told Simpson believes there were “much better parts” that could have been included but were scrapped for the darker content.

Simpson considers himself a big fan of Sacha Baron Cohen and LaVergne says that while “he likes his [Cohen’s] work, he thought it could’ve been a lot funnier if they used some of the other material.”

That's not surprising. O.J seems the exact type to just keep going even if he knew it was a joke/prank :lol:

He wants that company. He seriously misses being a celebrity.

Back
Top Bottom