SATANIC

Well what's the history of it though? Did it start as a toy or is it actually from the occult side?

More wild that people believed a toy sold at toys r us was the portal to the devil

giphy (2).gif

I used to work across the street from a bookstore.

Harry potty had a release and all these dudes and girls dressed up like wizards and **** and waited in line to get books.

if that wasn’t hilarious enough the first guy to get the book goes to the last page and starts reading it out loud at the top of his lungs.

full blown meltdown from the line. Guys were crying, girls were screaming. People trying to steal his book saying he wasn’t a fan and didn’t deserve it. :rofl:

great memory.

I used to work across the street from a bookstore.

Harry potty had a release and all these dudes and girls dressed up like wizards and **** and waited in line to get books.

if that wasn’t hilarious enough the first guy to get the book goes to the last page and starts reading it out loud at the top of his lungs.

full blown meltdown from the line. Guys were crying, girls were screaming. People trying to steal his book saying he wasn’t a fan and didn’t deserve it. :rofl:

great memory.
What kind of book store was this?

Even though she used to like 2pac I remember my aunt hating the song "Hail Mary". Also like everyone else, we stayed away from Ouija boards and Wiccan stuff that were popular in the 90s.

I think this thread and the other come off as mad if anything. I'm chillin
Where do you detect anger?

I mean...you've got to admit that this whole anything that has to do with a beat, has a direct correlation with satan is quite interesting to say the least. Especially since many white christians are now flocking to one donald trump, of whom has no groove whatsoever!

I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent' I Timothy 2:12.

Quick exit: women get the blame.

Women are considered to be the gateway for Satan to enter. I have always found that interesting, especially since other things supposedly come through women as well.

Where do you detect anger?

I mean...you've got to admit that this whole anything that has to do with a beat, has a direct correlation with satan is quite interesting to say the least. Especially since many white christians are now flocking to one donald trump, of whom has no groove whatsoever!

tenor.gif

If this isn't rhythm then I don't know what is!

That really was one of my favourite clap backs about the Ouija board “really? $12.99 from Walmart and you’re scared of it?” I had my friend tell me that she threw hers away in a dumpster at 7/11 because she was afraid after she “used” it once.

also I remember the original media frenzy about Harry Potter and then I remember somebody a woman went on CNN versus a Nancy Grace or whoever and she called it evil. and then the host asked “you grew up with Disney right?” and she goes yeah of course and she said well Snow White, Cinderella and all them are witches and there’s magic involved.

straight:stoneface: after

Back
Top Bottom