Saturday Feb 4th Miami's #1 pool party returns ie Pictures, Audio, Video :-)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Not trying to be in your business but how much "work" do you put in with them? Do groupies give yall plenty of gorupie love?
Don't stress it at all. The combination of the sun and alcohol makes some of these good girls go bad.....very very bad. So to answer your question without going into to many details, I've had my fare share of groupies give me some groupie love
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EWvxe.jpg

LXEu6.jpg

rVijS.jpg

Son, u can't drop this bomb 2 days before.
laugh.gif
I would def go but I need at least a yr advance notice

Haha, I see one of my homegirls in those pics. I need to stop bs'in come out to Mia this year!

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Sons and daughters of Miami! Of the United States! My brothers and sisters. I see in your eyes the same sadness that would take the heart of me. A day may come when luscious warm days fail, when we forsake swim suits and bikinis and break all bonds of sexiness, but it is not this day. An hour of bundled up women and frozen sidewalks when the Age of Pool Parties comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Party! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men and Women, and come back to RX!!!

tbvOj.jpg

At least get a decent tit job smh.

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

Wow, have you met Armin Van Buuren? He is one of my favorite DJs of all time.
Yeah man Armin was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Very humble and full of knowledge. We might have him back this year which is great because he's one of my favorite DJ's as well.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Sons and daughters of Miami! Of the United States! My brothers and sisters. I see in your eyes the same sadness that would take the heart of me. A day may come when luscious warm days fail, when we forsake swim suits and bikinis and break all bonds of sexiness, but it is not this day. An hour of bundled up women and frozen sidewalks when the Age of Pool Parties comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Party! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men and Women, and come back to RX!!!

tbvOj.jpg

At least get a decent tit job smh.

yea, I see so many girls in these pics with boob jobs. Im like, why?

Alex my man, im prolly rollin through Miami again this summer, gonna stop up again to say what up.

Take my word for it, this dude puts on some amazing pool parties, YES the girls are as fly as they look, YES the music is dope, Yes the sun is hot on the roof, and YES the liquor is FLOWING.

OWWWWW

pimp.gif

Alex my man I'll be moving to MIA in June to go to UM for law so I'll be hitting you up regularly I'm sure, can't wait!

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

DAUMMMNNNN! Miami looks nice!!!!!
PS: What's the song playing in the opening trailer?
Brand new Justin Sheppard track, currently untitled:

PICS!
f3dfZ.jpg

aGJI5.jpg

LnMau.jpg

EHqCx.jpg

bEFnC.jpg

uuCj5.jpg

cEdYe.jpg

DWG2I.jpg

12vbY.jpg
( Yes that's me in the middle