Saving Sarah Marshal vs. Harold and Kumar

FORGETTING Sarah Marshall.
smh.gif

... and yeah, if you enjoyed the first H&K, go see the second. If it's sold out, then go to FSM.

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

FORGETTING Sarah Marshall.
smh.gif

... and yeah, if you enjoyed the first H&K, go see the second. If it's sold out, then go to FSM.

HELLO FANDANGO
wink.gif

harold and kumar was pretty funny, but also very random. overall FSM is both funny and also has a very good story

I heard FSM was a very good film like the best this year but I thought Harold and Kumar was pretty funny also.

SAVING SARA MARSHAL

LOLOLOLOL

didn't notice that

But I bet she don't want to be saved

Me and my boys went to see both
laugh.gif
. Movies too expensive these days and I wanted to catch both so we paid to see one then snuck into the other.

was Forgetting Sarah Marshall better?
It did get a better rating on IMDB.com

They're both really funny...Usually guys would say H&K cause its more of the classic weed, sex, getting in trouble, fart jokes comedy, with a lot ofaction...While FSM has more of a plot to it and less action comedy, more subtly and dialogue humor.

Overall I'd go for Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I just thought it was very witty and just hilarious...Great movie...But you can't go wrong with Haroldand Kumar neither..

Originally Posted by petozham

They're both really funny...Usually guys would say H&K cause its more of the classic weed, sex, getting in trouble, fart jokes comedy, with a lot of action...While FSM has more of a plot to it and less action comedy, more subtly and dialogue humor.

yea, they are both completely different types of comedy

hmmm two differnt types of comedy..

h & k = raunchy/racist

Sara Marshal = romantic (obviously) *warning:more wiener shots *

i'd go see harold and kumar

Didn't see H&K yet, but caught Sarah Marshall last night.

Great movie overall. Definitely would catch it in theaters again soon.

I used to beast over Mila Kunis before...but now I'm forever in love.
wink.gif

^Sarah Marshall was hilarious. Just saw it because I missed Harold and Kumar and there wasnt another showing for a while. And Mila Kunis has grown up!

Forgetting Sarah Marshall was a GREAT movie. I saw it twice on back to back days. But I loved the first Harold and Kumar and I'm going to see the secondone tonight. I guess ask me tomorrow like that guy said up there ^

Originally Posted by petozham

They're both really funny...Usually guys would say H&K cause its more of the classic weed, sex, getting in trouble, fart jokes comedy, with a lot of action...While FSM has more of a plot to it and less action comedy, more subtly and dialogue humor.

Overall I'd go for Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I just thought it was very witty and just hilarious...Great movie...But you can't go wrong with Harold and Kumar neither..

My thoughts exactly. I saw both. They were both hilarious movies, but two completely different types.

Back
Top Bottom