Saw my grandma take her last and final breath (R.I.P. Grandma Mui 5/5/27 - 2/1/10)

Thanks for all the condelences, it really keeps my spirit up. I am able to share it with my family. I am not an open person but this has opened my eyes to a different level. We bury her Friday so that is one last time we'll see her in this earth. Her memories will surely live on.

I send my condolences to those that already lost theirs or are going through it as well.

frown.gif
x infinity

That's why I visit my grandmother as much as I can. She's the only grandparent I have.

im sorry for ya loss fam. i know its tough when a grandparent passes, but i'll give you my trick.
i threw a surprise funeral party.

put up all the pics i could find of gramps with all the family. wrote memories and years on paper and stuck them all over the house. and at first everyone was sad that he was gone...
then everyone was beyond happy that he used to be here. and that we knew him.
then my uncle came in and went to this crawl space and pulled out a old *%# matchbox car.
said he waited 40 years to get it back lol. and everyone was happy the whole day.
and to this day, even though he died from diabetes blind with one leg and half a foot on the other cause of it... we talk about him like he died saving the world from godzilla.
it may work for ya'll.

Originally Posted by it is wat it is

R.I.P to your Grandma fam
Keep your head up

Word.
I dred the day I lose a family member. Especially my mother or grandmother.

Back
Top Bottom