saw this on facebook...

4ghugh.png

30t6p3b.gif

african americans are not the only ones that do this. i have seen latino and other 'races' do the same.

african americans are not the only ones that do this. i have seen latino and other 'races' do the same.

Let me post of a picture of Jesus in here getting disrespected and see who still thinks its funny.

Ya'll don't get it though.

Trent, keepin repping.

Let me post of a picture of Jesus in here getting disrespected and see who still thinks its funny.

Ya'll don't get it though.

Trent, keepin repping.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I mean... it doesn't say anywhere that the girls are trying to "be black".  If you see that from the picture, then you must understand that drugs, guns, and flashing money are part of the image of black people in America.

I'd work on changing that.

The caption has happy MLK on it! How do you not get it.
tired.gif

I mean... it doesn't say anywhere that the girls are trying to "be black".  If you see that from the picture, then you must understand that drugs, guns, and flashing money are part of the image of black people in America.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

this is a bad look for them, but I'm asian, and if i saw these girls wearing nerdy glasses, holding up math textbooks and ping pong paddles and making their eyes like slits and saying "HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!" i would just shake my head at their ignorance, but no need to get insulted or offended by their stupidity.
laugh.gif
this had me
laugh.gif

and yea girl in the middle does have hair arms. also girl on the right looks stupid

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

this is a bad look for them, but I'm asian, and if i saw these girls wearing nerdy glasses, holding up math textbooks and ping pong paddles and making their eyes like slits and saying "HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!" i would just shake my head at their ignorance, but no need to get insulted or offended by their stupidity.
laugh.gif
this had me
laugh.gif

and yea girl in the middle does have hair arms. also girl on the right looks stupid

Originally Posted by JuJu

i can't even be mad, im a black man who smokes L's, wears backwards fitted hats and owns a pistol. im sure mlk would rather these girls playfully make fun of some stereotypes than have some real hate in their hearts for black folk like they prolly would have back in 64.
QFT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

i can't even be mad, im a black man who smokes L's, wears backwards fitted hats and owns a pistol. im sure mlk would rather these girls playfully make fun of some stereotypes than have some real hate in their hearts for black folk like they prolly would have back in 64.
QFT
pimp.gif

Who's been defending the girls in the pic? That's a wild claim if I ever saw one in this thread.

Who's been defending the girls in the pic? That's a wild claim if I ever saw one in this thread.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

tired.gif
Would it be OK if it didn't have that caption?  Would you see the picture and think "Well those are some unusually hood white women."?

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

tired.gif
Would it be OK if it didn't have that caption?  Would you see the picture and think "Well those are some unusually hood white women."?

Girls chilling having fun, decided to go gangster and pop an oE. that's what they did for their day off, oh btw happy mlk day.

I see nothing wrong.

Girls chilling having fun, decided to go gangster and pop an oE. that's what they did for their day off, oh btw happy mlk day.

I see nothing wrong.

The middle girl looks identical to a girl I knew in High School.........Posting to check later

The middle girl looks identical to a girl I knew in High School.........Posting to check later

Back
Top Bottom