SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

orapill.gif

Would love to see them release these as-well.

$180 is painful....esp. for a trainer....nike jus tryinta capitalize on ppl like us who want them off the nostalgia...i want them but not [$180] badly!

im hoping if its not gonna be neon atleast it not be a dumbed down volt, if i can get a pair on RD with a coupon code or a employee disco than i will cop if not ill wait out sales

It seems as if I'm keeping this thread alive by myself... Ah well. Anyway though, Hmm... What's the availability on a $180 Nike cross-trainer retro gonna be? And will these be FTL Bday coupon eligible... That would be ridiculously awesome! I know the diamond turf 2's were.

Neon Air Pillars are one of my grails & the soles started to come off my ogs last summer. Definitely glad they're retroing but that $180 price tag is painful.

4q54xw.jpg

I don't care about the $180 price tag, these will be copped on release date. Want be mad if they end up sitting and going on sale, will just cop a second pair at the sale price.

Being deployed will make it easier to wait on a pair for the inevitable price drop. I must resist the urge to pull another hot lava ATC/Bo jackson and cop pairs at retai. I will stay tuned for price drop updates, but this one is a no brainer for me.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I don't care about the $180 price tag, these will be copped on release date. Want be mad if they end up sitting and going on sale, will just cop a second pair at the sale price.
yup...been waiting too long for this retro 
smokin.gif

Just checked our launch calendar and if anyone is confused they will be $170, there is going to be a pine green pair coming out in August, any information/pics on these? I really like these and if they are anything like my Total Foamposite Max's I'm definitely grabbing them.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Just checked our launch calendar and if anyone is confused they will be $170, there is going to be a pine green pair coming out in August, any information/pics on these? I really like these and if they are anything like my Total Foamposite Max's I'm definitely grabbing them.

From a few pages back:
nike-total-air-pillar-green-black.jpg

I can do without them.  Just give me the Michigans, and maybe the grey/volts

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

From a few pages back:

Only ones I'm looking to cop

Originally Posted by BKing985

From a few pages back:

No rainbow, but that 360 max air is GIRTHY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BKing985

From a few pages back:

4061-c.jpg

gotta rep the alma mater this season with the pillars
pimp.gif

Can't believe ya'll like green pillars so much. Any word on availability? With these be limited, exclusive to select stores, mens only, or is this a all out general release.

Back
Top Bottom