SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

video-011877.jpg

video_image-057004.jpg

via SneakerWatch

These are lookin' dope i'd like to grab a pair but $170?? that's a lil much, i'd prolly wait for them to go on sale before I consider grabbing a pair...

is there 3m? the second pic from KONY looks like it should be glowing but its not

Grey/Volt pair available right now at Unheardof, retail + shipping. Give em a call at (513) 679-0597.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by Jae718

is there 3m? the second pic from KONY looks like it should be glowing but its not
This! This will determine if I cop.

Looks like they missed the multicolor inside of the air bag on the inner side of the shoe as well, but that's not a deal-breaker. No 3M is a deal breaker - at least at >$100.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

This! This will determine if I cop.

Looks like they missed the multicolor inside of the air bag on the inner side of the shoe as well, but that's not a deal-breaker. No 3M is a deal breaker - at least at >$100.

Looks 3M to me. Little bro just sent this:
2i8dqj9.jpg

YESSS 3M! thanks to you n your little bro, can you ask him if he could confirm the RED air unite on the other side of the shoe?

YESSS 3M! thanks to you n your little bro, can you ask him if he could confirm the RED air unite on the other side of the shoe?

Yep, he says it's There. Give him a call to order. They'll ship out Thursday. Peace,J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Yep, he says it's There. Give him a call to order. They'll ship out Thursday. Peace,J

J, i just called him. Called him thinking it was you. I think you might've put his cell number up instead of his buisness number. Might want to edit it if it wasn't done intentionally. 
Says they run a little big. Think i might be going a half size down. 

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by jshortt

J, i just called him. Called him thinking it was you. I think you might've put his cell number up instead of his buisness number. Might want to edit it if it wasn't done intentionally. 
Says they run a little big. Think i might be going a half size down. 

Haha, Nah, he knows. Shop phone is having some issues at the moment. Thanks for the concern, though!Peace,J

I don't think that is technically a 360 Air bag. I do believe there are actually 2 air units in those shoes.

Good looks on the replies, all.

I'll probably still try to wait out a price drop - just monitor the size availability on the major sites and decide if and when immediate action is required. But, most of us in this thread are vets and we know that discretion is the greater part of valor. So, I'm going to try to exercise some willpower and patience to get myself a deal.

Toebox looks rigid as hell. Word to the air max griffey GDs.

How is comfort?

For $180, I truly expect the world

Pillars already out here in Atlanta, just saw them at Footlocker. Check your local FTLs. I can't cop til next week, need Uptempos and What The Kobes.

My true grails...love this shoe so much and will try to hold out for price drop but def will be difficult.  
In the end I see myself with 3 pair of the neon colorway at least...hahaha 
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

SHEESH! the 3M pic solidified it for me! but the two-tone bubble will def be a plus! super grail status on these

I was all up for paying $180 for them, but I think I'm going to wait it out. Just saw them again at FTL. My dude said they had a nice amount available, may be able to use his discount later. There doesn't seem to be much hype for them my area. I asked a few dudes about them and they had no idea what I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom