Say what you want... but this Light Up verse>>>>>

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*waits for smart comments before anyone even listens*

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yea rapping wit the same flow as the guy who's beat u jacked makes the verse dope...

Usually when people use instrumentals that have been used they typically stay with the same flow... but how does that take away from any of the lyrics??

Are you really saying he didn't kill that?

yea rapping wit the same flow as the guy who's beat u jacked makes the verse dope...

Usually when people use instrumentals that have been used they typically stay with the same flow... but how does that take away from any of the lyrics??

Originally Posted by philly5fan

MusicalExcellence said:

laugh.gif
what?

whats the point?

thats why people need to focus on making their own original songs instead of jackin beats all day...

u never get better... how the hell u gone progress using another _'s flow?

u "rappers" kill me...

Originally Posted by philly5fan

MusicalExcellence said:

laugh.gif
what?

whats the point?

thats why people need to focus on making their own original songs instead of jackin beats all day...

u "rappers" kill me...

philly5fan said:
MusicalExcellence said:

laugh.gif
what?

whats the point?

u "rappers" kill me...

First off this isn't me.... and what do you mean whats the point?? This is the only song I've posted on him using a non original beat... people do other peoples instrumentals for fun.. not to "progress" and "get better" its just something fun and quick

Go to the youtube and page and hear different flows if you wanna but how you gonna sit here and make up all these opinions and what not based off of one single track I put up

philly5fan said:
MusicalExcellence said:

laugh.gif
what?

whats the point?

u "rappers" kill me...

First off this isn't me.... and what do you mean whats the point?? This is the only song I've posted on him using a non original beat... people do other peoples instrumentals for fun.. not to "progress" and "get better" its just something fun and quick

Go to the youtube and page and hear different flows if you wanna but how you gonna sit here and make up all these opinions and what not based off of one single track I put up

Back
Top Bottom