Say word this is how ATL Night Spots really look like?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

what kills me about these post is that everyone critiques and 9/10 times dudes wouldn't see the light of day from any of these chicks lol

this

Half of the dudes in here don't have money to pay aforementioned women's light bills.

laugh.gif
. A lot of dudes aren't fooling anybody on NT. Everyone can't pull dimes. 

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

honestly its some chicks u wud smash in them pics....but its slim on the actual good lookin chicks imo

ATL has some PRETTY girls but them pics aint doin em no justice if u take away the "celebs"... I wouldnt shoot at a grip of them girls from them pics and only a handful of them I wud try to holla at on more than just a smash and dash tip

but again most are just smash quality nothing more

Thats all you needed to write in your tirade, bruh. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

what kills me about these post is that everyone critiques and 9/10 times dudes wouldn't see the light of day from any of these chicks lol

this

Half of the dudes in here don't have money to pay aforementioned women's light bills.

laugh.gif

If everybody smashing dimes, who got all these ugly #%## pregnant.

this

laugh.gif

You

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I understand there's one side of Atlanta that looks like this. But then there's a lot of Dat Mass Effect present in these photos..

I'm so confused (c) Young

dsc0074vu.jpg
This chick works at STARZ(strip club in LA) and her breath smells like straight DOO DOO!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You can find chicks like this in ATL at the following clubs/lounges:

Velvet Room
smh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
(If you visit ATL, you must hit Velvet Room on a Sunday night) I was there 3/14/10 and my oh my...
Luckie Lounge
L.I.F.E.
Straits (Luda's spot)
Tongue & Groove...new spot in Buckhead behind Wet Willies...

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

this

laugh.gif

You
ok?
laugh.gif
I'd literally kill myself if I got an ugly woman pregnant for several reasons. I don't think I wanna have kids period but if I do it has to be a tall, skinny, Jewish blonde with green eyes.

I was quoting a Saigon line BDW.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I understand there's one side of Atlanta that looks like this. But then there's a lot of Dat Mass Effect present in these photos..

I'm so confused (c) Young

dsc0074vu.jpg
This chick works at STARZ(strip club in LA) and her breath smells like straight DOO DOO!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Isn't this Cubana Lust?

21e9ceh.jpg

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

You can find chicks like this in ATL at the following clubs/lounges:

Velvet Room
smh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
(If you visit ATL, you must hit Velvet Room on a Sunday night) I was there 3/14/10 and my oh my...
Luckie Lounge
L.I.F.E.
Straits (Luda's spot)
Tongue & Groove...new spot in Buckhead behind Wet Willies...
yeah and you left out hella spots...Atlanta ain't slippin when it comes to spots to party...its just that you NEED a car to get around this city.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

Sigh, I been ATL many times and I once fell for the hype from looking at the club pics. Thebaddest chicks at these parties are usually in VIP and not dancing withanyone, they are waiting for the rapper/athlete.drug dealer that isbuying tables and paying their rent lol. Don't get me wrong you can me some fine *!# girls in ATL, but u better of parkin lot pimpinthen bagging them in the club. You can't even breathe in a club likeVelvet Room and the prices are OD. But real talk I talked to somepeople out there and a lot of females are getting their rent paid in trade for the P.

But this is TOO true...the stories i've heard are extra true...It makes no sense being a regular ninja in Atlanta sometimes...if you're not holding a stack, they're not holding convo.

this thread is makin ATL out to be like the bottom of the barrel in terms of females
smh.gif
sick.gif
lotta these girls posted is trash.

isn't Atlanta the gayest city in america?

where the homosexual club pictures at?

Originally Posted by kien

isn't Atlanta the gayest city in america?

where the homosexual club pictures at?
laugh.gif
You just gotta be careful what night you go. Me and two of my classmates went to this one place thinking Jadakiss was performing (We got the date mixed up). We were waiting in line when it became apparent that something wasn't right
laugh.gif
but we decide to go in anyways. We pay to get in (smh) and it's nothing but dudes in there kissing, we were fiending so hard to see the performance that it took us a minute to realize it was gay night
laugh.gif

There are gay people in every city, not just Atlanta...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

If you're starring at the gays, maybe you have a problem yourself then..

Besides, the beautiful females in this city are what you should be starring at..

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom