Say You Are "Invited" as A Nike Product Tester

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 38182,
  • Start date
Yeah for some it's like waiting forever and others like myself it's like every 3-6 months... I'm a sz.13.  They only have like a certain amount of people working that dept. and then it multiplies to which sport and which analyst handles that so they don't get to everyone so quickly. But I remember one time they gave me a 30% off coupon for the outlets, unfortunately here in HI we don't have one... I know it sucks! But I mean if you got to test for the likes of the Mamba himself and some others than I think that is rewarding all in itself. But it's good to see a lot of you guys got the invite remember it's not just free shoes, it's a responsibility it's like voluntary work...

For those who are testers, what is the best shoe you got to test out and what happens if you don't return the shoe?

^You're immediately removed from the program and you can kiss any contacts that you ever made in your testing good-bye. You would be an idiot to do that. Probably the Zoom Spidiron was the best I have ever tested in the running program, Zoom Morizaba in ACG, and Max MVP in cleated.

you know what I always thought us testers should get, a damn Swoosh account.

the best shoe I've tested... it never came out
frown.gif
, I've had like 2 test to shoes that never made it to production, 1 of them was
eek.gif

Its kinda funny when you do see the model you tested released but with modifications to it, based on your and others feedback or a model that isn't released because of that same feedback!

I applied, and I am a size 12 and heard nothing, do you think I even have a chance at becoming a tester? I think this would be a great opportunity

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

got accepted a couple of years ago. still no shoes.
frown.gif

what size are you listed as? i'm a 10.5 and haven't gotten any shoes either [soccer] - maybe they generally don't test half sizes?

im a sz 12-13 and the first time i applied i got denied at sz12.5....but i just got accepted at sz13. now im patiently waiting for a test.

Just to update yall. I didn't get any shoes in all of 2010, but have since gone had 3 tests this year
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Kinda meh though, cuz I have been getting some janky shoes to test
ohwell.gif

Just signed up to test some running shoes. Would have liked to test training shoes, but they were locked up.

Signed up to test some low cut basketball shoes......fingers crossed for Kobe VII or VIII!

^
laugh.gif
my first test was a low cut and I thought I was for sure testing the Kobes....... Lets just say I was utterly disappointed when I opened the box and saw a pair of Hyperfuse Lows
frown.gif
But oh well, still appreciated the opportunity nonetheless!

Back
Top Bottom