Sayings That Don't Make Sense vol. lol wut?

98.734% of the things that come out of lil weezy's mouth doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
"Cuz the fakest ****** ride with the pistol
Even if I die old ima die with the pistol" - wayne

:smh:

Last edited:
I've used this one a few times on NT, albeit i don't understand what it means, "Real G's move in silence like lasagna." 

Real talk I thought "pepper your angus" was referring to, literally, putting pepper/peppers in your anus to deter any booty bandits. Nobody wants pepper burning their D!

Thought it was prison slang. "Don't drop the soap, but if you do, you better pepper that angus!"

Last edited:
You could legit create a spin off thread in the music forum with all the off the wall stuff Wayne has said over the years :lol:

A more recent one "I'm a verbal disease, I'm allergic to me, Been a turd on these streets since my curtains was sheets"

Last edited:
That's the Mobb Deep challenge
"It's like mixing vodka and milk, I'm going out blasting"

One of my fave mobb deep verses. :nthat:

But there's a difference between milk before vodka and vodka before milk. If you think about it intuitively if I take shots of vodka on an empty stomach it gets absorbed relatively quickly, if I chug milk then drink vodka, that vodka is going to sit in my stomach.

yea there's no way that vodka and milk could taste good together but i bet if it did they would call it a white russian.

You could legit create a spin off thread in the music forum with all the off the wall stuff Wayne has said over the years :lol:

This has definitely been done :rofl:
Probably >5 years ago though

My most hated saying:
"It is what it is."
Yes, it is...

Back
Top Bottom