Scammed by NT'er member LOLIFE1980 Vol. HELP? ***info posted on 2nd page***

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

EDIT: Ending up losing the claim, buyer got his money back and he's probably going to claim the sweater now. Seems like he's done this before
smh.gif
post that info, I got a bunch of nothing I want to send this guy

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

EDIT: Ending up losing the claim, buyer got his money back and he's probably going to claim the sweater now. Seems like he's done this before
smh.gif
post that info, I got a bunch of nothing I want to send this guy
Will do. I'm going to try to call paypal to see what I can do. If nothing can be done... address will be posted
devil.gif

PayPal is bogus. What was the tracking number? I wanna see what it says.
I just got scammed from a dude in Canada so I decided I was only shipping to Canada with UPS and continue to use USPS in the States but now I think I'm shipping everything with the brown.

Originally Posted by one11archerave

PayPal is bogus. What was the tracking number? I wanna see what it says.
I just got scammed from a dude in Canada so I decided I was only shipping to Canada with UPS and continue to use USPS in the States but now I think I'm shipping everything with the brown.
Tracking says something along the lines of not being available online. Tells me to call usps for more info. I got insurance on the package so I should be able to have proof it was picked up, correct?

^^yeah, maybe u shoulda paid closer attention to his s/n. hope u get ur $$ back but if not, live and learn.

^^yeah, maybe u shoulda paid closer attention to his s/n. hope u get ur $$ back but if not, live and learn.

PayPal is just as bad as eBay these days. Their process for claims is pathetic. I assumed, though, that if you supply tracking info that they side with you... So something happened. That sounds like a really raw deal.

I had a similar situation with a little prick kid on here a couple years ago. Son got his mommy's credit card to buy a pair of Infrared VI & didn't understand that I told him I couldn't ship until the weekend (he paid on Thursday). Anyway, beyond constantly pestering me since sending the payment, he goes ahead and files a dispute on the day I shipped the shoes.

I got my money though.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Ur fault for not withdrawing the money from paypal first
laugh.gif

Paypal tends to side w/ the buyer so I suggest u hit them up ASAP and let them know what's good
yo remember you were asking how to get sound on your hdtv through hdmi? well I found out a easy way, hook it up to the tv then go to control panel>sounds>set hdmi as default

just in case

hahaha crank is all over the place in this thread
he sure is
laugh.gif
And what makes it worse is that i'm not the guy who asked for help about hdtv's and *%$@
laugh.gif

But OP, I never knew paypal threw negative balances onto accounts that's why I said what I said. Did this ever get resolved?

I got scammed, paypal went with the buyer.
Yea, Paypal tends to do that a lot. Sucks but what can u do. From now on, send the package w/ signature confirmation. The person has to sign for the package in order to get it and then they ship the card they signed back to u for ur records not to mention it's available on line as delivered and signed for.

Back
Top Bottom