Disposition: GUILTY
Disposition Date: 5/7/2008
Arrest Date: 3/11/2008

Offense: TRESPASSING
Case Number: 153GC0800229700
Disposition: GUILTY
Disposition Date: 5/7/2008
Arrest Date: 3/11/2008

damn last week of med school is making me miss out on my own thread. i have lots of catching up to do.

shout out to triplekrown i might have to call the county again when i have time now that i have these case numbers

damn last week of med school is making me miss out on my own thread. i have lots of catching up to do.

shout out to triplekrown i might have to call the county again when i have time now that i have these case numbers

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

I hear you man 
Dude trolled you and you took the bait, basically exact reaction he wanted. 

Don't let these lames bother you. Usually just some miserable stan with nothing productive to do, trying to stir some *%%@ on the interwebz 

Next time just post a pic of a Brazillian beach w/ "I'm poor here tho, where you @?"
pimp.gif

I hear you man 
Dude trolled you and you took the bait, basically exact reaction he wanted. 

Don't let these lames bother you. Usually just some miserable stan with nothing productive to do, trying to stir some *%%@ on the interwebz 

Next time just post a pic of a Brazillian beach w/ "I'm poor here tho, where you @?"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Lulz at will getting abused.@ being in Brazil and still not smashing.

who said I wasn't smashing? I'm not getting abused at all? Actually, I think you were getting abused for making up fake convos scrub cake. Didn't I tell you to shut up? You wanted them e-props and failed. 

who said I wasn't smashing? I'm not getting abused at all? Actually, I think you were getting abused for making up fake convos scrub cake. Didn't I tell you to shut up? You wanted them e-props and failed. 

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

I got u.... Eat em....

fc716560a39ec0ef09d647363da6e619928146e0_r.jpg

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

I got u.... Eat em....

fc716560a39ec0ef09d647363da6e619928146e0_r.jpg

So it's okay for him to call me poor, but it isn't okay for me to defend myself? Oh I see the double standard here. 

I'm not trying to play captain save a NTer or nothin but he didn't call you poor bro. 
laugh.gif

Unless I'm seeing you things you said #teampoor, and he simply acknowledged what you wrote. You're being both overly sensitive and overly defensive. 

I don't care either way but you're little spiel about your private New York education was a bad look for you. 
ohwell.gif

So it's okay for him to call me poor, but it isn't okay for me to defend myself? Oh I see the double standard here. 

I'm not trying to play captain save a NTer or nothin but he didn't call you poor bro. 
laugh.gif

Unless I'm seeing you things you said #teampoor, and he simply acknowledged what you wrote. You're being both overly sensitive and overly defensive. 

I don't care either way but you're little spiel about your private New York education was a bad look for you. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

No man, he wrote #teampoor. I could see why it would be a bad look for me, but like I said, I was simply defending myself. But it looks like you and I both made mistakes. I didn't write #teampoor, he did. But, back on topic with the thread. Sorry to jack it.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

No man, he wrote #teampoor. I could see why it would be a bad look for me, but like I said, I was simply defending myself. But it looks like you and I both made mistakes. I didn't write #teampoor, he did. But, back on topic with the thread. Sorry to jack it.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom