SCAMMED by philly5fan

Who the hell cares about any of this wealth foolishness? Stop derailing the thread
30t6p3b.gif

Oh, and one thing that seems undeniable is that tim teufel messes with some fine broads. Just saying.

Who the hell cares about any of this wealth foolishness? Stop derailing the thread
30t6p3b.gif

Oh, and one thing that seems undeniable is that tim teufel messes with some fine broads. Just saying.

I've never seen a thread go so downhill in a matter of hours. OP is not getting his money back unless his credit card does it for him. He's already fine with taking the L cause im sure he has more on his plate

I've never seen a thread go so downhill in a matter of hours. OP is not getting his money back unless his credit card does it for him. He's already fine with taking the L cause im sure he has more on his plate

pretty sure I called Tim making up fake convos from the start..

I dont know how many of you guys believed the tom foolery he copied and pasted to make it seem like philly was really saying those ******ed remarks.

What's good prymone, It's amazing1

pretty sure I called Tim making up fake convos from the start..

I dont know how many of you guys believed the tom foolery he copied and pasted to make it seem like philly was really saying those ******ed remarks.

What's good prymone, It's amazing1

laugh.gif
 What's going on in this thread? How did it go from being scammed to tim and will arguing about who's rich and pulling the most ladies?
roll.gif

Yo will if you so rich why don't you just hook up the op with $500. I mean you are rich right?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 What's going on in this thread? How did it go from being scammed to tim and will arguing about who's rich and pulling the most ladies?
roll.gif

Yo will if you so rich why don't you just hook up the op with $500. I mean you are rich right?
nerd.gif

OHyeah10 wrote:
dudes are gonna get this epic thread locked fighting over petty stuff

This.!

CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... Before Mods Come In Here An Lock This Upp...

Philly5fan Can Make This Thread Epic By Jus Posting In Here... Even A "
wink.gif
" Would Be Hilarious...   
laugh.gif

OHyeah10 wrote:

This.!

wink.gif
" Would Be Hilarious...   
laugh.gif

I recognize a couple of guys in those basketball teams pictures...seems like its the Eastern Prince William County Basketball Association league.

Call the Ferlazzo building for information on probation cases.

Dude lives in lake ridge, va right near Woodbridge High School.  His family has money so that is pretty pathetic.

Ain't nothing worse than thieves.  Good luck OP.

I recognize a couple of guys in those basketball teams pictures...seems like its the Eastern Prince William County Basketball Association league.

Dude lives in lake ridge, va right near Woodbridge High School.  His family has money so that is pretty pathetic.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

A snitch

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

A snitch

I think OP goes to med school. I think it's finals week. Now i might be wrong, but I think he may be trying to accomplish what's important first and foremost. Way to keep a clear head about you amidst all the wild trolling OP. By next week however, you should have no excuse to not be bout that life and go get your money back. blee dat.

I think OP goes to med school. I think it's finals week. Now i might be wrong, but I think he may be trying to accomplish what's important first and foremost. Way to keep a clear head about you amidst all the wild trolling OP. By next week however, you should have no excuse to not be bout that life and go get your money back. blee dat.

Originally Posted by Rod301

OHyeah10 wrote:
This.!

wink.gif
" Would Be Hilarious...   
laugh.gif

This! Word to the young dro scamming thread. But Philly got banned already

you people really need to get your definitions of a snitch right and know what it is ok and when it's not ok.

That whole "stop snitching" movement went over many people's heads and they think that if you go to cops about anything you are snitching.

Op, that is the right thing for you to do in this situation.

IF op was guilty of scamming people or doing something similar in the wrong and he gets caught and tells on others then you can tell him to stop snitching.

Originally Posted by Rod301

OHyeah10 wrote:
This.!

wink.gif
" Would Be Hilarious...   
laugh.gif

This! Word to the young dro scamming thread. But Philly got banned already

Back
Top Bottom