SCAMMED by philly5fan

Didnt dude say he had bills to pay?
laugh.gif
that money probably gone.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

maybe Nt can have a middle man?

send both the money and the product to the middle man, then he sends it out..

the middle man takes a small cut

That's how iss does it (if you want) I think it's 20 a pair (which is too much) and they send it to a mod and then he inspects shoes and provides more pics then ships out once both parties agree. It takes longer but is much safer

How is it too much? You expect the mod to pay the shipping fees for you?

That's how iss does it (if you want) I think it's 20 a pair (which is too much) and they send it to a mod and then he inspects shoes and provides more pics then ships out once both parties agree. It takes longer but is much safer

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

1216_05_54-stop-sign-beatty-nevada-usa_web.jpg

BEING REASONABLE.

1216_05_54-stop-sign-beatty-nevada-usa_web.jpg

BEING REASONABLE.

No....I'm pretty sure it's a fee on top of shipping isn't it? If not then it is reasonable, I was under the impression the 20 is a fee AND you pay shipping. Relax killer

No....I'm pretty sure it's a fee on top of shipping isn't it? If not then it is reasonable, I was under the impression the 20 is a fee AND you pay shipping. Relax killer

you must be new. we brought this up 4 years ago. dirty isnt having it because "NT mods have REAL lives'

you must be new. we brought this up 4 years ago. dirty isnt having it because "NT mods have REAL lives'

Originally Posted by reeeem0

my bad...

but i figure we can find somebody trustworthy to do it..

its not like we asking them to do it for free, they be getting some cash on the side to do it

Originally Posted by reeeem0

my bad...

but i figure we can find somebody trustworthy to do it..

its not like we asking them to do it for free, they be getting some cash on the side to do it

we dont need no middle man. its part of the game, you run a bit of a risk when you buy ANYTHING online. There are plenty of transactions that go on in the buy sell forum daily and all is good. I think its fine and if you are part of the 1% or whatever that tries to get got, then become about that life or shutup.

we dont need no middle man. its part of the game, you run a bit of a risk when you buy ANYTHING online. There are plenty of transactions that go on in the buy sell forum daily and all is good. I think its fine and if you are part of the 1% or whatever that tries to get got, then become about that life or shutup.

thats a idea, but question is who would take the time out on the board to do it?

$15 for shipping to mod + $20 handle fee + 15-20 to ship to other party = $50-$60 just to ship.

god forbids overseas.

thats a idea, but question is who would take the time out on the board to do it?

$15 for shipping to mod + $20 handle fee + 15-20 to ship to other party = $50-$60 just to ship.

god forbids overseas.

Originally Posted by irie

of course you run a risk but added security is never a bad thing

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

yea but  scammers are going to try and scam  no matter what the post count may be or whatever. and that middle man idea is ERRONEOUS all its going to do is cost more $$$ for the buyer and seller.

edit- op if you really want your money back im sure you can get it , you got members offering up help 

Back
Top Bottom