SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by irie

we dont need no middle man. its part of the game, you run a bit of a risk when you buy ANYTHING online. There are plenty of transactions that go on in the buy sell forum daily and all is good. I think its fine and if you are part of the 1% or whatever that tries to get got, then become about that life or shutup.

of course you run a risk but added security is never a bad thing
yea but  scammers are going to try and scam  no matter what the post count may be or whatever. and that middle man idea is ERRONEOUS all its going to do is cost more $$$ for the buyer and seller.

edit- op if you really want your money back im sure you can get it , you got members offering up help 

Got this PM from another member today:

"dude philly5fan has scammed me also. im in nyc.

he scammed me. he owns nothing lv. he has a fake email, fake address, fake name and he steals pics. he doesn't tag pics. all the lv he sells. he doesnt own.

I'm going to kill him. 

He is from the DMV area...I got people on it already.

I have his face pic. He is an ugly light skin +%%#* with acne. His real name is Sakief Baron. he is on twitter.

I warned Method Man about this. I told method man to ban him because he will scam others. and look what happened. Meth said its yuku problem not his.

I got banned so I can't post."
dude then went on to describe how he's about that life and what he would do if he found philly5fan none of which i condone.
i've already done what i am comfortable and willing to do. call it being soft or whatever. you're all entitled to your opinions. i know what i have going for me is way too good to jeopardize for anything, especially just a couple hundred dollars. but, if the bolded part is true i can't help but be a little disappointed that the mods knew this guy was a scammer and didn't do anything about it the first time around.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Got this PM from another member today:

"dude philly5fan has scammed me also. im in nyc.

he scammed me. he owns nothing lv. he has a fake email, fake address, fake name and he steals pics. he doesn't tag pics. all the lv he sells. he doesnt own.

I'm going to kill him. 

He is from the DMV area...I got people on it already.

I have his face pic. He is an ugly light skin +%%#* with acne. His real name is Sakief Baron. he is on twitter.

I warned Method Man about this. I told method man to ban him because he will scam others. and look what happened. Meth said its yuku problem not his.

I got banned so I can't post."
dude then went on to describe how he's about that life and what he would do if he found philly5fan none of which i condone.
i've already done what i am comfortable and willing to do. call it being soft or whatever. you're all entitled to your opinions. i know what i have going for me is way too good to jeopardize for anything, especially just a couple hundred dollars. but, if the bolded part is true i can't help but be a little disappointed that the mods knew this guy was a scammer and didn't do anything about it the first time around.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

maybe Nt can have a middle man?

send both the money and the product to the middle man, then he sends it out..

the middle man takes a small cut

you must be new. we brought this up 4 years ago. dirty isnt having it because "NT mods have REAL lives'

you guys do know that we have had mods scam other members before, right? not to mention the time and effort wasted in this system

the most reasonable way is to have a feedback system, in which both the seller and buyer are able to leave feedback for one another.  even then, that is not the safest way to ensure your security.

i usually run a background check on the account name which matches to other forums, randomly check their refs throughout, ask for ebay account info and feedback, make sure that they are paypal verified, ask for cell, email, etc.  sure, it may seem excessive, but it's all dependent on how much i'm paying; ive bought some QSC mains worth $1800 before so it was damn well necessary

at the end of the day, even with the best references, they might be having a bad day and are looking for a quick buck

being a smart buyer goes a long way, but it all winds down to the trust system (the buyer sells you the correct, authentic item; and that buyer wont scam the seller by just filing a chargeback with the CC/paypal)

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

maybe Nt can have a middle man?

send both the money and the product to the middle man, then he sends it out..

the middle man takes a small cut

you must be new. we brought this up 4 years ago. dirty isnt having it because "NT mods have REAL lives'

you guys do know that we have had mods scam other members before, right? not to mention the time and effort wasted in this system

the most reasonable way is to have a feedback system, in which both the seller and buyer are able to leave feedback for one another.  even then, that is not the safest way to ensure your security.

i usually run a background check on the account name which matches to other forums, randomly check their refs throughout, ask for ebay account info and feedback, make sure that they are paypal verified, ask for cell, email, etc.  sure, it may seem excessive, but it's all dependent on how much i'm paying; ive bought some QSC mains worth $1800 before so it was damn well necessary

at the end of the day, even with the best references, they might be having a bad day and are looking for a quick buck

being a smart buyer goes a long way, but it all winds down to the trust system (the buyer sells you the correct, authentic item; and that buyer wont scam the seller by just filing a chargeback with the CC/paypal)

if you arent gonna do anything, at least send gay orgies from craigslist m4m and pizzas to his house every night until he cant take it anymore. let everyone on his twitter and youtube accounts know about this, even write a letter to his parents. destroy his reputation.

if you arent gonna do anything, at least send gay orgies from craigslist m4m and pizzas to his house every night until he cant take it anymore. let everyone on his twitter and youtube accounts know about this, even write a letter to his parents. destroy his reputation.

Originally Posted by rjones416

As childish as this sounds  ... hes right.
laugh.gif

Your not going to get your money back. Maybe once you realize that you'll man up a little.

Originally Posted by rjones416

As childish as this sounds  ... hes right.
laugh.gif

Your not going to get your money back. Maybe once you realize that you'll man up a little.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by andrew206

OhYouMad asked for RECAPPED UPDATED RECAP UPDATE well here you go
indifferent.gif

1. Tim thinks "Yoppas" sounds like "Mexican" instead of "Spanish.... I'm not hispanic but im offeneded
    happy.gif
  2. OP still hasnt told us what life he is about after 44 pages
    30t6p3b.gif
    .... Maybe Med School
    grin.gif
  3. Someone appologizes to me for stonefacing his joke and everyones "About that life" Card starts getting pulled
  4. Tim gets mad because he isnt about that life and demands that no one on here is about that life because he's not......
    alien.gif
  5. Someone thinks its a cool joke to send Philly pizza and people take the joke the wrong way
    tired.gif
  6. TripleKrown finds a picture of Philly in Phillys moms oversized pants???
    tongue.gif
  7. TripleKrown then finds a note writtin by Philly saying "They want me incarcerated"
  8. TripleKrown is on a roll and finds all the details of every case Philly has ever had
    eek.gif
    roll.gif
  9. A little kid that lives off his parents money who goes to school in Brazil takes someones joke that he's apart of #Teampoor way to cereal
  10. Will & Tim DERAIL the thread and start arguing over who can get more broads and who's richer...Like anyone cares besides them 2
  11. TripleKrown finds another Address and Phone Number to Phillys fam.
    laugh.gif
  12. TripleKrown has now been Krowned the NT Detective of the year, & you can BLEE DAT
    smokin.gif
  13. OP has been too busy with Med School to keep up with the thread but he's not giving up
    laugh.gif
  14. Will & Tim throw out the word "Suspended" when both of them are going to get this thread suspended if they dont grow a pair and ShhhhTFU
    mad.gif
  15. People now say theres different definitions for the word snitch....Just imo DRY SNITCHING is still as worst no matter the situation at hand
  16. People are getting anxious and now want to start a NT Vigilante fund and go on a NT first annual field trip to DURRTY DAWWWGS house
  17. 44 Pages Deep and we are still in the same position we were on the first page
    sick.gif
  18. and meth is deleting post and people
    nerd.gif

THIS

recap is on point as always
pimp.gif

EAT EMMMM

77b368e36872ad5d9a52c758e93204c9d546c7a6_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by andrew206

OhYouMad asked for RECAPPED UPDATED RECAP UPDATE well here you go
indifferent.gif

1. Tim thinks "Yoppas" sounds like "Mexican" instead of "Spanish.... I'm not hispanic but im offeneded
    happy.gif
  2. OP still hasnt told us what life he is about after 44 pages
    30t6p3b.gif
    .... Maybe Med School
    grin.gif
  3. Someone appologizes to me for stonefacing his joke and everyones "About that life" Card starts getting pulled
  4. Tim gets mad because he isnt about that life and demands that no one on here is about that life because he's not......
    alien.gif
  5. Someone thinks its a cool joke to send Philly pizza and people take the joke the wrong way
    tired.gif
  6. TripleKrown finds a picture of Philly in Phillys moms oversized pants???
    tongue.gif
  7. TripleKrown then finds a note writtin by Philly saying "They want me incarcerated"
  8. TripleKrown is on a roll and finds all the details of every case Philly has ever had
    eek.gif
    roll.gif
  9. A little kid that lives off his parents money who goes to school in Brazil takes someones joke that he's apart of #Teampoor way to cereal
  10. Will & Tim DERAIL the thread and start arguing over who can get more broads and who's richer...Like anyone cares besides them 2
  11. TripleKrown finds another Address and Phone Number to Phillys fam.
    laugh.gif
  12. TripleKrown has now been Krowned the NT Detective of the year, & you can BLEE DAT
    smokin.gif
  13. OP has been too busy with Med School to keep up with the thread but he's not giving up
    laugh.gif
  14. Will & Tim throw out the word "Suspended" when both of them are going to get this thread suspended if they dont grow a pair and ShhhhTFU
    mad.gif
  15. People now say theres different definitions for the word snitch....Just imo DRY SNITCHING is still as worst no matter the situation at hand
  16. People are getting anxious and now want to start a NT Vigilante fund and go on a NT first annual field trip to DURRTY DAWWWGS house
  17. 44 Pages Deep and we are still in the same position we were on the first page
    sick.gif
  18. and meth is deleting post and people
    nerd.gif

THIS

recap is on point as always
pimp.gif

EAT EMMMM

77b368e36872ad5d9a52c758e93204c9d546c7a6_r.jpg

Today at 9:28 am
Jose Rozay: need all the info on that light skin dude
no details, but im about that life and got law enforcement ties, easy to get the blicky
im going to dumfries, va...will be in woodbridge va and lake drive
with my cuzin....
i dont care if a dude rich or got bread
and lawyer money
dude gonna have to pay hospital bills and his baron family is going to get the funeral arraingments...
im gonna hurt his mom...since i got his address...

Gluck Jose or should I say Sakief Mikko

Today at 9:28 am
Jose Rozay: need all the info on that light skin dude
no details, but im about that life and got law enforcement ties, easy to get the blicky
im going to dumfries, va...will be in woodbridge va and lake drive
with my cuzin....
i dont care if a dude rich or got bread
and lawyer money
dude gonna have to pay hospital bills and his baron family is going to get the funeral arraingments...
im gonna hurt his mom...since i got his address...

Gluck Jose or should I say Sakief Mikko

twitter kief3: "Ballboy asks KG to sign his ball.. KG responds "You got a better chance catching Bin Laden" smh.. dude is an ahole lol "

twitter kief3: "Ballboy asks KG to sign his ball.. KG responds "You got a better chance catching Bin Laden" smh.. dude is an ahole lol "

Back
Top Bottom