Originally Posted by reeeem0

30t6p3b.gif

locc this @+!#.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 Can it be?

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Got this PM from another member today:
"dude philly5fan has scammed me also. im in nyc.

he scammed me. he owns nothing lv. he has a fake email, fake address, fake name and he steals pics. he doesn't tag pics. all the lv he sells. he doesnt own.

I'm going to kill him. 

He is from the DMV area...I got people on it already.

I have his face pic. He is an ugly light skin !*#+% with acne. His real name is Sakief Baron. he is on twitter.

I warned Method Man about this. I told method man to ban him because he will scam others. and look what happened. Meth said its yuku problem not his.

I got banned so I can't post."
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dude then went on to describe how he's about that life and what he would do if he found philly5fan none of which i condone.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i've already done what i am comfortable and willing to do. call it being soft or whatever. you're all entitled to your opinions. i know what i have going for me is way too good to jeopardize for anything, especially just a couple hundred dollars. but, if the bolded part is true i can't help but be a little disappointed that the mods knew this guy was a scammer and didn't do anything about it the first time around.[/font]

thisgonbegood.tif  

Originally Posted by reeeem0

30t6p3b.gif

locc this @+!#.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 Can it be?

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Got this PM from another member today:
"dude philly5fan has scammed me also. im in nyc.

he scammed me. he owns nothing lv. he has a fake email, fake address, fake name and he steals pics. he doesn't tag pics. all the lv he sells. he doesnt own.

I'm going to kill him. 

He is from the DMV area...I got people on it already.

I have his face pic. He is an ugly light skin !*#+% with acne. His real name is Sakief Baron. he is on twitter.

I warned Method Man about this. I told method man to ban him because he will scam others. and look what happened. Meth said its yuku problem not his.

I got banned so I can't post."
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dude then went on to describe how he's about that life and what he would do if he found philly5fan none of which i condone.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i've already done what i am comfortable and willing to do. call it being soft or whatever. you're all entitled to your opinions. i know what i have going for me is way too good to jeopardize for anything, especially just a couple hundred dollars. but, if the bolded part is true i can't help but be a little disappointed that the mods knew this guy was a scammer and didn't do anything about it the first time around.[/font]

thisgonbegood.tif  

OP is a straight softy he said he's done all he can.....OP what have you done? absolutley NOTHING......and some other dude got got by Philly
30t6p3b.gif
at least he says he got people on philly right now you OP should do the same and tell ur boy MMA for that FIELD TRIP

OP is a straight softy he said he's done all he can.....OP what have you done? absolutley NOTHING......and some other dude got got by Philly
30t6p3b.gif
at least he says he got people on philly right now you OP should do the same and tell ur boy MMA for that FIELD TRIP

Originally Posted by andrew206

30t6p3b.gif

like i said...your opinion means nothing to me

Originally Posted by andrew206

30t6p3b.gif

like i said...your opinion means nothing to me

man what u think OP going to do?

if he was going to do something like shoot up his house. hes not going to be posting it on NT.

thats straight conviction right there.

plus most of ya NT would just complain and take the L anyways...

man what u think OP going to do?

if he was going to do something like shoot up his house. hes not going to be posting it on NT.

thats straight conviction right there.

plus most of ya NT would just complain and take the L anyways...

Back
Top Bottom