SCAMMED: iss- kamikazebomba

why do people come to NT asking for help when they got scammed on ISS?

take your complaint over there

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

2i6gkf7.jpg

lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll
http://www.facebook.com/p...n-Masuda/100001014630908
heres hes facebook

whether no one here would like to admit it or not, lotta ppl here check out the other spot too.
just looking for help, trying to use my resources but apparently aint no resource here.

Ok OP, here's what you do.
PM him with a friend's account or someone else's account saying that you want to buy something of his but you don't have paypal, but that you can send a money order asap.
Once he gives you name and address, post it here.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

can we stop helping people if they get scammed in ISS?

take your ISS issues over there since they always BOASTED about having a better B/S system.

this!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to sound mean, but I am slightly perturbed when people come over from that site and attempt to get help from here. I've helped people previously, but not anymore.

SoleAsian- someone on page 1 said he was from spokane or Oregon or something.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

TL;DR

sucks for you.
Since when is 9 lines of text too long?
laugh.gif

I've seen similar dudes even on the NT B/S forum asking for "gifts" to avoid paypal fees. I hope you put in a description of what you were doing in the pay pal payment. if you didn't then it might be RIP for you.

NEVER do deals with people who want to circumvent the paypal fees.

laugh.gif
at him posting this on here instead of iss.  he knows damn well that if he makes this thread on iss not a damn thing is gonna happen.   i posted some scammers info, telephone number  home, work, and cell, his addresss, facebook, and myspace and the thread got locked and my old iss username got banned over that.  they could care less about the fraud that runs wild on there.

on to the NEVER do deals with people who want circumvent the paypal fees part.   the 4% fees are a grip of money to be losing on a sale considering most buyers lowball to begin with,  it sucks that niketalk doesn't allow sellers to charge the 4% fees because it causes me to request my buyers to send their payments as a gift to avoid the fees.  whenever a buyer is skeptical i always tell them that then can either send the payment as a gift or add an extra 4% to cover the fees,  i give them whatever info of mine they want so they can feel comfortable buying from me, if their still skeptical and don't want to send the payment as a gift or pay the 4% to cover the fees then i just find another buyer its as simple as that.

I hate to sound mean, but I am slightly perturbed when people come over from that site and attempt to get help from here. I've helped people previously, but not anymore.

^^exactly why i posted here but apparently it aint going to help
i stick to NT, but when yuku is sucking it up i roam the other site here and there
guess i should just wait it out since i'm not getting much help...
twas worth a shot i guess

best bet is to do what the other guy said make a backup account and say you can pay with a money order asap and try and get his address. you can get house numbers from phonenumber.com if you put in the address. he looks like a little kid so i would blow up his house phone and tell his parents that you plan to press charges against their son if he doesn't refund you or give you the shoes.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

According to this agreement, http://tinyurl.com/ydoq8sb the guy sent him shoes and the confirmation code says item is in CA.

Cedric, I did that already with my account. Just waiting on a response now.

I also PM'd kamikaze about his notebook dunks saying i could do usps mo, but dude never replied back so nothing gained over there.

Don't mean to double post but Taegyuchoe's response:

His name is apparently

Dontrell Johnson,

Rio Cidade Way, Sacramento California, 95831

your bank can get you your money back regardless if it was gift or not. paypal on the other hand cant do anything, i dont think you can even open up a dispute.

Ok, he replied to my fake PM about some shoes and he says to send a mo to

Mason Masuda
202 E 4th St
Tacoma, WA 98404

Nothing came up for me when used that address but there is another Mason Masuda at
2702 S 42nd St, Ste 301
Tacoma, WA 98409-7324

(253) 472-3300
Job: TRES WEST ENGINEERS INC, Designer

Sole Asian- I'm thinking that maybe the 1st one is a home, the second one is his business.
I got
Address:
2702 South 42nd Street
Tacoma, WA 98409-7300

Very close I guess.

I'm in Sactown BTW. Not sure I wanna mess with a Dontrell Johnson though
laugh.gif
Sounds menacing.

Btw, I am pretty sure his name is not Mason Mesuda or whatever it was

the facebook profile in his account must be fake, a decoy, no way hes in Washington

his real addy is here SACRAMENTO, CA 95831. in this area

i think hes going to USF or SFSU next year, most likely USF
Pic of him?or maybe a friend, this kamakazi guy has expensive tastes, like LV and Gucci

Gf? Friend? Sister?

Friend? or maybe him?

or maybe this is him? vegas trip with his family

mom and dad?
nerd.gif

someone must post this pic right here with him holding a pair of bruce lee Kobe's
laugh.gif

then again, i May be lurking through the wrong photobucket, he used this and another account

That girl is
pimp.gif

How are you certain he's in CA though?
I PMed him pretending i wanted to buy the notebook dunks saying I'll do a MO and the address he replied back with was in Washington.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

That girl is
pimp.gif

How are you certain he's in CA though?
I PMed him pretending i wanted to buy the notebook dunks saying I'll do a MO and the address he replied back with was in Washington.

if you go through his old transactions, all of it were sent to SACRAMENTO, CA 95831

http://www.$%$@*%%#$%+%$.com/forums/agreement-between-kidisgeared-and-kamikazebomba-t1034057.html

like this one, enter the tracking number,and it goes to that area

and hes covering up all his tracks, he's making it seem like hes in Washington, which i would do if I was scamming

and im assuming since he scammed someone, he most likely knows hes gonna get banned

so hes probably gonna get in the middle of a transaction with someone, get their money order/shoes, then probably get banned before he completes the end of his deal, then the other person wont be able to contact him and mods wont help him since hes banned already

reply to my inquiry for one of his items on ISS:

kamikazebomba wrote:
yeah bro
i take money orders if your down to send the money order to my address:

Mason Masuda
202 E 4th St
Tacoma, WA 98404

also looks like he has 3 agreements up for the sz 10 Bruce Lees.

Back
Top Bottom