SCAMMER ALERT - Balloonoboy

laugh.gif

Still cant believe he sent pics.

Dam.......

Damn he seemed like a good dude, only reason i knew fantasia even had a new album.

Hope you get your money back op

Yea I hope you didn't paypal gift the money.

I would NEVERRRRR send paypal gift.
If he did, he could just file a chargeback with his credit card company. The funds will be returned within a week

So theres nothing wrong with sending it as a gift

Is this true?
Sorry for the late response.

But yes. I speak from experience. The bank will ask that you try to resolve the issue with Paypal first.

So you send Paypal an email. Paypal will say they can't do **** cause you sent as a gift. Forward that email to your bank to show that you attempted to resolve the issue with Paypal & failed.

Then your bank will reverse the charge, aka chargeback.

Hate **** like this.I really think sellers should give out contact numbers.That way you'll be a little more confident in trusting others

Why do y'all trust people based on post counts and reps? LOL

Cue the rockdeep/nike dealer picture.......

Last edited:
damn i used to play balloono with him years back. before that his name was IceySoles or ISeeSoles or something along those lines.

we used to have a whole lil crew of NTers that played balloono a lot back in the day :lol:

o_O I know who that is.

Not surprised.
I'm definitely not surprised. Not one bit.

If you know balloonoboy's history on here (used to be known as ellamate, danextgrate, etc.)...you understand that this fits with what he's about.

Dude pulls this type of **** every few years on whatever his latest SN is...

Last edited:
Hey NT,

Just want to give everyone a heads up that this user is a straight up scammer. I emailed him about purchasing his LeBron 2s posted in the marketplace, and we agreed on a price. I PayPal him the next morning, and then he basically disappear off the face of the earth.

I know it's my own fault, but he seemed to be legit. He had ok feedback, and a ton of posts here. Only after searching his email (danseurdie@yahoo.com) did I find out he has done this before. I wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but some people are just scum.

I'm waiting for PayPal, so that hopefully I can get my money back.
Did you send it as a gift?

seent that you didnt

smart move

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom