Scandinavian/Nordic Females Appreciation vol. white, black, brown, yellow, they all good

pimp.gif

If you meet a couple of them you will have a crush Scandinavian girl.  GUARANTEED 
pimp.gif

Oh wait this is NT, y'all prefer

girl.jpg

^ what's her facebook? real talk. And can you explain what's so special about them, and particularly how they are different from white girls in general? I guess they're skinnier than American white girls looking at the photos.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

^ what's her facebook? real talk. And can you explain what's so special about them, and particularly how they are different from white girls in general? I guess they're skinnier than American white girls looking at the photos.
I like their attitudes...

My guess is that since they naturally tend to have the figure/look that white women in general all kind of aspire to from reading all of them beauty magazines, they're not as insecure/fronting/catty as other white girls as they have less to front about.  Not as affected and pressured by societies' definition of what "beauty" looks like.  More outgoing but in a wholesome way... I dunno, this is just based off the few that I know

Most of them look emaciated, like Lindsay Lohan did when she was on that Coke diet. No way they're not in the bathroom on their knees after every meal. But real talk, what's with the "fat" chick?

Seriously. If you've never been to Stockholm you need to stop with the "they're not so special". That place is like heaven on earth when in comes to girls.

If it matters I'm from Finland myself. Might have to take a boat to Stockholm soon though...

Most of them look emaciated, like Lindsay Lohan did when she was on that Coke diet. No way they're not in the bathroom on their knees after every meal. But real talk, what's with the "fat" chick?
Link me too tho
laugh.gif

If that's heaven, send me to hell with more chics like the Latina, and Mya, and Buffie the Body, and Bria Myles, etc. Bunch of Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, Amy Winehouse, drugged up looking chics. If I touched any of those girls they'd break.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Link me too tho
laugh.gif
Here you go bros

Kinda random, but on topic, hit one of my boys from college the other day on facebook to wish him on his bday, saw his profile pic and was like who is that model with him 
nerd.gif
 come to find out it's his girl 
eek.gif
 , dude moved to sweeden and found himself a dime.5 dude was always a scrubby dude too 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 did a fist pump at my computer like "my man". 

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Seriously. If you've never been to Stockholm you need to stop with the "they're not so special". That place is like heaven on earth when in comes to girls.

If it matters I'm from Finland myself. Might have to take a boat to Stockholm soon though...

How is it in Finland? That's my dream spot...

laugh.gif
@ fat black girl

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by JPioneer

How is it in Finland? That's my dream spot...

laugh.gif
@ fat black girl

You mean with the girls or generally?

I was gonna post this arab chick from sweden i talk to but i know how you NT'ers do
laugh.gif

European women in general are appreciated
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom