Scandinavian/Nordic Females Appreciation vol. white, black, brown, yellow, they all good

first page was
laugh.gif

second page is looking up.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Both
nerd.gif

Chicks are pretty down to earth. Don't have to be too sharp to notice gold diggers since there isn't too many of them. They're not elitist at all either.And about Finland generally.. Safe as hell around here to be honest. Society looks after almost everyone. Living is not cheap but still nothing you can't manage as long as you have some control. if you're from a big city you might feel that all the services aren't available but Helsinki is pretty fine. Lots of activities and people open to meet you. OG BJ might have a more realistic view since he's not originally from here.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Kinda random, but on topic, hit one of my boys from college the other day on facebook to wish him on his bday, saw his profile pic and was like who is that model with him 
nerd.gif
 come to find out it's his girl 
eek.gif
 , dude moved to sweeden and found himself a dime.5 dude was always a scrubby dude too 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 did a fist pump at my computer like "my man". 

No lie man, my homie from high school that is studying abroad right now is in Sweden and he has only been there for 4 weeks. Son is already wifed up with one of the most beautiful chicks ive ever seen. He isnt a scrub but he isnt a casanova either. He is just a run of the mill every day type dude. No money, relatively funny and smart. He bagged a fifteener in Sweden. Im going soon.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Kinda random, but on topic, hit one of my boys from college the other day on facebook to wish him on his bday, saw his profile pic and was like who is that model with him 
nerd.gif
eek.gif
 , dude moved to sweeden and found himself a dime.5 dude was always a scrubby dude too 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

No lie man, my homie from high school that is studying abroad right now is in Sweden and he has only been there for 4 weeks. Son is already wifed up with one of the most beautiful chicks ive ever seen. He isnt a scrub but he isnt a casanova either. He is just a run of the mill every day type dude. No money, relatively funny and smart. He bagged a fifteener in Sweden. Im going soon.

Is he white?

Whats your theory on why its so much easier over there.

Just want to smash and dash, seems like Europe is a good destination.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

nerd.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Is he white?

Whats your theory on why its so much easier over there.

Just want to smash and dash, seems like Europe is a good destination.

He is half white half filipino. Just like me. I honestly just think that women over there arent like american women. I mean that generally and I know thats not the exact case all of the time. But I see a lot of american women (that I know, im just speaking for them) that complain about the men they get involved with because they're jerks who only want the goods then dispose of them. But they always go back to that type for whatever reason, father issues, money, whatever. The foreign women ive met are different. Not materialistic not into your pockets. Just like you for you. If you have a decent personality and can make them laugh they give you the time of day. Thats my take on it anyways.

Back
Top Bottom