Scarlett Bordeaux Niketalk's Woman of Wrestling 2020

Scarlett Bordeaux vs Zelina Vega

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Nov 16, 2018
epilogue (or death note):
thank u to everyone that supported my client and i during this past month in this years nwow tournament, we almost did it. hell I even made it to the finals in my 1st attempt on some magic johnson ****, & i am completely fine w/ the results knowing that we did our best. Once again thank u, and peace.

1585288824276 (1).png

ezgif-2-528b6fe12acf (1).gif

Joined Aug 27, 2006
thank u to everyone that supported my client and i during this past month in this years nwow tournament, we almost did it. hell I even made it to the finals in my 1st attempt on some magic johnson ****, & i am completely fine w/ the results knowing that we did our best. Once again thank u, and peace.

1585288824276 (1).png

giphy (1).gif

Joined Jul 18, 2012

1585288824276 (1).png

I didn’t vote for her in any round :pimp:

Joined Feb 24, 2009

1585288824276 (1).png

You jobbed at the end like a true jobber

Bad Moon Rison

Supporter
Joined Jan 29, 2014
Thank You All for your participation and support of this tournament! This tournament would be nothing without the Niketalk community. I appreciate every single one of you! I am still unsure if this will be my last Niketalk WOW Tournament as commissioner. I would love for a worthy successor to take it over and let it continue. (I may run The Niketalk Undisputed Championship, but that's up to LA Diggler LA Diggler ) If this is my last one, I just want to say it was a honor and a privilege to serve each and every one of you!

This cigar is for all of you!- :emoji_call_me::emoji_full_moon:

0_x3iV3h41cTYtjsiC (1).jpg

Special Thanks to Meangene45 Meangene45 youngogjosh youngogjosh & ihust1e ihust1e for always believing in me! Down Since Day One Ish!

Last edited:
Joined Mar 8, 2016
Thank You All for your participation and support of this tournament! This tournament would be nothing without the Niketalk community. I appreciate every single one of you! I am still unsure if this will be my last Niketalk WOW Tournament as commissioner. I would love for a worthy successor to take it over and let it continue. (I may run The Niketalk Undisputed Championship, but that's up to LA Diggler LA Diggler ) If this is my last one, I just want to say it was a honor and a privilege to serve each and every one of you!

Special Thanks to Meangene45 Meangene45 youngogjosh youngogjosh & ihust1e ihust1e for always believing in me! Down Since Day One Ish!
The Undisputed thread is all yours commish:nthat:

Joined Oct 28, 2013

Joined Jun 7, 2014
The only round I cared about was Zelina vs Kayla tbh..

I wanted Zelina to win but I’m not surprised Scarlett won. Meh tournament this year and it got josh banned

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now