Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by henz0

WOW, had no idea retro XI's were 175 now.. Thats ridiculous
HenzGod says $175 is too much for retro XIs.
I'm boycotting until JB makes all retro XIs the price that HenzGod wants them to be.

Originally Posted by henz0

WOW, had no idea retro XI's were 175 now.. Thats ridiculous
HenzGod says $175 is too much for retro XIs.
I'm boycotting until JB makes all retro XIs the price that HenzGod wants them to be.

Never got the big deal with cool greys anyways. Always a big hullaballoo on release date, but you never see anybody with a clean pair yrs later like concords/space jams/black and reds.

Never got the big deal with cool greys anyways. Always a big hullaballoo on release date, but you never see anybody with a clean pair yrs later like concords/space jams/black and reds.

I'm happy that in Canada,the only way to get these shoes and limited ones like this is to peorder a few weeks back so that you just go to the store whenever you want and just pick em up,none of that camping madness.

I'm happy that in Canada,the only way to get these shoes and limited ones like this is to peorder a few weeks back so that you just go to the store whenever you want and just pick em up,none of that camping madness.

For people out of the loop:

2001 CG XI

air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-confirmed-1.jpg
144-570x379.jpg

144_2_-570x387.jpg

144_3_-570x380.jpg

144_4_-570x372.jpg

2010 CG XI

air-jordan-xi-11-cool-grey-mens-marquee-sole-08.jpg

air-jordan-xi-11-cool-grey-mens-marquee-sole-07.jpg

air-jordan-xi-11-cool-grey-mens-marquee-sole-06.jpg

air-jordan-xi-11-cool-grey-mens-marquee-sole-05.jpg

air-jordan-xi-11-cool-grey-mens-marquee-sole-04.jpg

air-jordan-xi-11-cool-grey-mens-marquee-sole-03.jpg

air-jordan-xi-11-cool-grey-mens-marquee-sole-02.jpg

I'm on the fence with these, I'd love to have them but I feel like I'm better off shelling a little more money and getting one of those higher-end sneakers.

I'm on the fence with these, I'd love to have them but I feel like I'm better off shelling a little more money and getting one of those higher-end sneakers.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

unless you're 12 who the hell wears a size 7

im a 8 but thats mens size n it cost almost 100 more so i buy all my shoes size 7 to save money...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

unless you're 12 who the hell wears a size 7

im a 8 but thats mens size n it cost almost 100 more so i buy all my shoes size 7 to save money...

Back
Top Bottom