Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

alien.gif
the thought of wearing sweats.

Just wondering...how do all these young people afford to buy these shoes/have time to camp out?

Is it the all mighty credit card? Or are they just living at home with Mommy and Daddy?

Just wondering...how do all these young people afford to buy these shoes/have time to camp out?

Is it the all mighty credit card? Or are they just living at home with Mommy and Daddy?

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

unless you're 12 who the hell wears a size 7

im a 8 but thats mens size n it cost almost 100 more so i buy all my shoes size 7 to save money...
hold tall/old are you?
smh 22 yrs old 5'6-5'7

http://ginzo.niketalk.yuku.com/photos/next/pid/896560
my girl is still better looking than urs, u jellly?

I am jelly, pix brah?

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

unless you're 12 who the hell wears a size 7

im a 8 but thats mens size n it cost almost 100 more so i buy all my shoes size 7 to save money...
hold tall/old are you?
smh 22 yrs old 5'6-5'7

http://ginzo.niketalk.yuku.com/photos/next/pid/896560
my girl is still better looking than urs, u jellly?

I am jelly, pix brah?

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

combination of both, usually.

This.

This.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

When you can work for minimum wage and not have to worry about paying rent/bills you can have enough money to cop some kicks every now and then on your own.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

When you can work for minimum wage and not have to worry about paying rent/bills you can have enough money to cop some kicks every now and then on your own.

Back
Top Bottom