School me on a Tmobile phone....

Im currently with T-mobile and looking for the best phone out there with T-mobile.

I am temtping to get the new Galaxy S II but not sure yet.... Im bummed out because I missed out on the Black Friday deals.

250x270_1.png

Should I wait til next year?.... Any deals coming up for christmas or new years?

with android, you can wait for a deal cuz t-mobile always droping stuff for free.

im waiting on that HTC sensation to go for the free...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i had rhe HD2 w/ cm7 and that phone was
pimp.gif

had the g2... it was meh... but i had high expections because the Touch pro...

now, i got the sgs4g... phone is pretty dope... doesnt have the dev community like alotta other phones but the battery lasts a while and the screen is
eek.gif

i can only IMAGINE what the sgs2 delivers...

but its gonna be offered for free in about 4 months if you patient....

Yea, seems like the sensation is alot better, but i dunno if I can wait for 4 months on the road....

Why is it that they have this phone Galaxy S II at walmart for $99.99 and T-mobile store for $229.99?

Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Yea, seems like the sensation is alot better, but i dunno if I can wait for 4 months on the road....

Why is it that they have this phone Galaxy S II at walmart for $99.99 and T-mobile store for $229.99?

Am I missing something?
Yes. The version that Wal-Mart is carrying is the Galaxy S II, but it's through Sprint. Their model has been dubbed the Epic 4G. Unless I'm inaccurately remembering it, but I'm pretty sure that Wal-Mart is not carrying the T-Mobile version of the Galaxy S II for $99.99.

After briefly looking over the T-Mobile website, the Galaxy S II is definitely the best they have in their arsenal. But, if I were you, I would at least wait until it gets closer to the holidays for the deals that they will undoubtedly have. Not sure if they will pertain to the GSII, but if nothing else you can get a great phone at a slightly lower cost in a few weeks, so why rush?

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Am I missing something?
Yes. The version that Wal-Mart is carrying is the Galaxy S II, but it's through Sprint. Their model has been dubbed the Epic 4G. Unless I'm inaccurately remembering it, but I'm pretty sure that Wal-Mart is not carrying the T-Mobile version of the Galaxy S II for $99.99.

After briefly looking over the T-Mobile website, the Galaxy S II is definitely the best they have in their arsenal. But, if I were you, I would at least wait until it gets closer to the holidays for the deals that they will undoubtedly have. Not sure if they will pertain to the GSII, but if nothing else you can get a great phone at a slightly lower cost in a few weeks, so why rush?
Thanks. I just need a new phone because I messed up my Unlocked iPhone 3g.I now have a piece of S#!Tt phone that takes for ever to type and can hold my messages up to 30. Smfh
Its one of the sliding phones. hahaha, Hey, atleast I have a phone. LOL.

But yea man, I think imma wait for these weeks coming... Specially since I have an upgrade... Wonder if theyll have a better phone then the Galaxy II....

you should go to T-Mobile and play with the phones, see which you like better. That's all i can say

Back
Top Bottom