School Me on Disneyland please, the happiest place on earth...

the toy story ride is pretty dope too. dont sleep. i went on opening day. lol. but space mountain is forever my fav

the toy story ride is pretty dope too. dont sleep. i went on opening day. lol. but space mountain is forever my fav

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

universal > disneyland

thats a lie from the pit of hell. lol. city walk is cool. but universal studios...? that place is waaay boring.

universal > disneyland

thats a lie from the pit of hell. lol. city walk is cool. but universal studios...? that place is waaay boring.

Dudes saying Disneyland suck just can't afford it. No way Disneyland sucks man but then I guess if you're a single dude and going there with your boys then yeah it does suck!  
laugh.gif
I only go to Disneyland with my lady or nephews. I am an annual pass holder and usually go on Friday evenings, have a few beers and dinner at Espn Zone in Downtown Disney, then go for a walk and watch the fireworks.   I don't bother going on rides unless there is no wait which is never. Best ride hands down is Soaring Over Cali in CA Adventures. Puff some Kush, eat an edible, go on that ride and you will have a big ol grin after.

Dudes saying Disneyland suck just can't afford it. No way Disneyland sucks man but then I guess if you're a single dude and going there with your boys then yeah it does suck!  
laugh.gif
I only go to Disneyland with my lady or nephews. I am an annual pass holder and usually go on Friday evenings, have a few beers and dinner at Espn Zone in Downtown Disney, then go for a walk and watch the fireworks.   I don't bother going on rides unless there is no wait which is never. Best ride hands down is Soaring Over Cali in CA Adventures. Puff some Kush, eat an edible, go on that ride and you will have a big ol grin after.

The mrs. and I had season passes last year think they ran $350 each. We were both intrigued with disneyland from an early age, and are both really into the disney history. Disneyland to most teenagers and twenty year olds is probably pretty boring as most rides do cater to children. It's all what you are looking for though.

The cheapest I've seen 3 day hopper passes are like $160. I wouldn't trust craigslist or ebay for tickets, heard too many stories.

If you do decide to go. Eat at whitewater snacks the the Grand californian hotel you can get there through CA adventure. Good food but not to pricey. If you want to hit the big rides show up at rope drop 8am. if you sleep in and decide to hit the park at 11, prepare for bigger lines.

How many days were you planning to go, and what dates?

The mrs. and I had season passes last year think they ran $350 each. We were both intrigued with disneyland from an early age, and are both really into the disney history. Disneyland to most teenagers and twenty year olds is probably pretty boring as most rides do cater to children. It's all what you are looking for though.

The cheapest I've seen 3 day hopper passes are like $160. I wouldn't trust craigslist or ebay for tickets, heard too many stories.

If you do decide to go. Eat at whitewater snacks the the Grand californian hotel you can get there through CA adventure. Good food but not to pricey. If you want to hit the big rides show up at rope drop 8am. if you sleep in and decide to hit the park at 11, prepare for bigger lines.

How many days were you planning to go, and what dates?

ya'll complaining that it's expensive do realize they let you bring pretty much whatever you want into the park right??? so food should be covered, hell i've brought alcohol and drugs into the park, just as long as you not wildin out, they don't trip.
plus:
 fantasmic
muppet 3d vision
toy story mania
a bug's life
space mountain
world of color

are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when you on one

ya'll complaining that it's expensive do realize they let you bring pretty much whatever you want into the park right??? so food should be covered, hell i've brought alcohol and drugs into the park, just as long as you not wildin out, they don't trip.
plus:
 fantasmic
muppet 3d vision
toy story mania
a bug's life
space mountain
world of color

are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when you on one

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

universal > disneyland

universal is the best amusement park on earth
Disneyworld>Universal Orlando>Disneyland>Six Flags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Universal Hollywood

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

universal > disneyland

universal is the best amusement park on earth
Disneyworld>Universal Orlando>Disneyland>Six Flags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Universal Hollywood

Back
Top Bottom