School me on LIVING in Chicago

I'm considering moving to Chicago for a year for business. Occasionally I'll need to be able to get to the Loop (CBOE, CME, etc.) but I have no reservations about living in other parts of the city. I plan on smoking a lot in my spare time so I'll probably be interested in where the Washington Heights of Chicago is. I'm from NYC (originally Jamaica, Queens) so I don't have any problems going wherever. I'll probably drive over there so I'll have my whip and transportation won't be an issue. I'm looking to pay no more than 1,500-2,000 a month on rent. Any tips/advice/hate is appreciated in advance.

I'm considering moving to Chicago for a year for business. Occasionally I'll need to be able to get to the Loop (CBOE, CME, etc.) but I have no reservations about living in other parts of the city. I plan on smoking a lot in my spare time so I'll probably be interested in where the Washington Heights of Chicago is. I'm from NYC (originally Jamaica, Queens) so I don't have any problems going wherever. I'll probably drive over there so I'll have my whip and transportation won't be an issue. I'm looking to pay no more than 1,500-2,000 a month on rent. Any tips/advice/hate is appreciated in advance.

Back
Top Bottom