school me on the Air Jordan 11 from the defining moments pack?

xkennieboix i never use silica packs on my jordansand i never said i did...
mrg1zr.jpg
check out my og concords, i got 3 of these in the same condition. i knowwhat im doing since i've been in this game since 95'
b8wzk4.jpg
ru5qw3.jpg

xmoconrds wanna tell us how u manage to keep em in that condition. And does anyone with a sz 10-11 DS want to me for my 11.5

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

xkennieboix i never use silica packs on my jordans and i never said i did...
mrg1zr.jpg
check out my og concords, i got 3 of these in the same condition. i know what im doing since i've been in this game since 95'
b8wzk4.jpg
ru5qw3.jpg
aye yo xmocncrds how u keep these this icy?!
pimp.gif

dmps are 9-9.5...thanx for the compliments but yea I just have my xi's in the zip lock bag and put em in the box with no silica packs at all...

what is the point?

all these tossers with multiples are downright offensive. you are the reasons many true fans cannot get the shoes. just for what? so you can brag on theinternets about how many pairs you have but don't wear? get a life.

n.b. true fans buy to wear.

first and foremost im not selling any of these but im actually looking for more...

damn yo ya call me if i want to buy 14's but you will not sell me any 11's
frown.gif

eltouha...I got multiple pairs of jordan xi's cuz this is my favorite jordans of all time. please don't even talk about true jordan collectors. I havebeen wearing j's since I was in 5th grade now im 28 with 2 kids who also got all jordans. u prolly don't have 1 of the dmp or can't afford 1 soplease stop. limme see ur collection and i'll show u mine. lets see who really is a jordan collector.

So xmocncrds i heard that if you keep them in a zip lock bag they will dry out and crack. how often do you zip lock em up?
here are my cool grey soles

the flash made em look like that but with out theflash

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

If you have the Jordan running down the side its a very very good chance they are fakes.

i bought them from champs.
i still have my receipt.

There a FEW Legit DMP xi's with the J-O-R-D-A-N on the lace...very rare. These were the ORIGINAL DMP-you see the picture on the small booklet, which wasrecalled due to bleeding & delayed the package til January 2006.

^^ Mine doesn't have the J-O-R-D-A-N on the lace, and still the ORIGINAL AUTHENTIC DMP.
As far as I know, there isn't any RETRO DMP.

eltouha...I got multiple pairs of jordan xi's cuz this is my favorite jordans of all time. please don't even talk about true jordan collectors. I have been wearing j's since I was in 5th grade now im 28 with 2 kids who also got all jordans. u prolly don't have 1 of the dmp or can't afford 1 so please stop. limme see ur collection and i'll show u mine. lets see who really is a jordan collector.

did i say "collector"? no, i said FAN. as in true appreciation becomes evident through actual USE of the object in question. having 2+ pairs ofany one shoe sitting in your closet has nothing to do with appreciation. it's pathetic greed bro.
as for your childish presumptions about what i canafford, well, yeah i certainly CAN afford DMP's, many of them, but for people like you, the prices are ridiculous, especially here in australia. no shoe isworth that much. i chose not to make such stupid choices.

i wear EVERY jay i own. not for any status symbol. not to show off what i can afford nor what kind of collection i have. i wear them because i love wearingthem.

you are the reasons many true fans cannot get the shoes. just for what?
He IS a fan. So much so that he stocked up on the Concords/DMPs. Just like I'm a FAN of ZF 95's.

Nothing at all wrong w/ that.

As for the DMP XI...it wasn't June 26th.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

^^ Mine doesn't have the J-O-R-D-A-N on the lace, and still the ORIGINAL AUTHENTIC DMP.
As far as I know, there isn't any RETRO DMP.

i don't know about any retroing either but i do know that inside the booklet the 11's have jordan on the lace and so do mine.
and mine is orginial and authentic also.
i'll post pictures when i get home from school.

Nice 11's & nice tat as well...

to all those wondering.....silica packs, ziplock bags,..... all not a as important as Cool and Dry even climate...even then, sometimes you just can't stopthe yellowing on clear soles...which is why I prefer Black red 11's...Its so nice not to have to worry about it...

looks like he just got a healthy pair of OG's that were stored well for the entire life of the shoe...A true gem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

you are the reasons many true fans cannot get the shoes. just for what?
He IS a fan. So much so that he stocked up on the Concords/DMPs. Just like I'm a FAN of ZF 95's.

Nothing at all wrong w/ that.

As for the DMP XI...it wasn't June 26th.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

ZF 95 is like a hot chick to me..... HOT CHICK!
Btw, if you wanna blame somebody for causing Jordan shoes to run out of stock so quickly, you should blame ijapino.
laugh.gif

He's collection is sick. I mean, sick to the level that Jordan shoes are his oxygen.
In other words, the best collection I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom