School me on Wale and Gucci Mane!!

kanye_shrug.png

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Basicly:

Wale- Good rapper that NT hates on for no good reason...

Gucci- Horrible rapper that NT loves for no good reason...
QFT
ohwell.gif

ho n_'s
ohwell.gif

probably can't even put into words why they like Wale.

100 Miles and Running is my favorite project Wale's ever touched. EA Sportscenter, The Movie Pt. 1, The Movie 3D, Chicken Talk Pt. 1, Ice Attack series, all my favorite Gucci tapes.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Basicly:

Wale- Good rapper that NT hates on for no good reason...

Gucci- Horrible rapper that NT loves for no good reason...
QFT
ohwell.gif

ho n_'s
ohwell.gif

probably can't even put into words why they like Wale.

100 Miles and Running is my favorite project Wale's ever touched. EA Sportscenter, The Movie Pt. 1, The Movie 3D, Chicken Talk Pt. 1, Ice Attack series, all my favorite Gucci tapes.
Wale
Wordplay is always on point "A lot of n))) pitch words, so they say, but My weaponry is words, do ra me, so the wars in the form of poetry, so it straight C4 from the thoughts I bring, Bang Epiphany ya'll [dudes] is gimmicks to me, I can  eradicate a village if you give me a beat, I'm that bomb when I handwrite, play me for a stepping stone, then I landmine, so walk to it with your land minds, I can make the clouds jealous, [Dude] I am that fly"

Content- Attenton Deficit, touches on Anorexia, The radio, Skin envy, Battling pass relationships amoung other topics

Story tellin- Ice and Rain, goes over the story of a girl nt he suburbs caught in the wrong world.

Dudes hate on Wale for no reason, the kid is a beast and his Album should have been grammy nominated, hopefully people will stop with the hate.

Back
Top Bottom